catastrophe

CAMMIE POINT OF VIEW

-  So it's been a couple of months since i fought that damn bitch. She get on my mufukin nerves. But I heard some shit about her running around talm' bout she beat my ass. The fuck you mean? I beat that bitch to the pope. She ain't have shit on me. I am shitty right about now. But I ain't focusing on that right now.

I been feeling kind of woozy on that ass. Like i ain't even been outside in weeks because i been throwing up everywhere and all. I ain't tell bae cus I don't want him to be worried. But shit i think i may be pregnant and i am about to call my sister and tell her wassup. 

So I picked of my phone and was about to call her until I heard a big ass knock on the door. And I don't know who it is but i opened the door and saw that it was Michelle. She was crying and was very sad with tears in her eyes that look like she had been crying all day and for some hours in a day.  

Come in baby come on... What's wrong honey? 

She looked at me as if something had hit her in the head and was tragc in her life. I hope that it is nothing that can be a life changing situation. Oh my gosh. But when she looked at me and was holding her stomach I thought it was the same situation with me. The same problem that I was about to call her about and tell her that I MIGHT BE PREGNANT. 

Michelle Point Of View.

When I came into the door my sister saw that I was upsset. That I was distraught about whatever my situation was. I just went to go take a pregnacy test at the pregnancy center. And when I was at the doctor, she told me that I was six weeks pregnant. I screamed into the own arms of my hands. My life was over. No more clubbing, fighting, or doing anything fun IF i decided to keeep this unborn thing in my stomach. 

As I was saying, I looked into Cammie's eye's and said, I'm pregnant. And Before I was done saying it she was saying the same thing. We had said it in unision like we was in a play or something. 

We both stood up and said "WHAT" like damn are you forreal? 

So as soon as we both looked in eachothers faces and smiled like we had never smiled before. We smiled harder than Celie from the color purple. 

So I was more speechless than Cam was. So she spoke, how far along are you baby?!?! "I am only six weeks I stated with a shivering lip, how many months are you boo"? 

And she looked at me and said I don't really know for sure If I am pregnant. But everything that I have been eating as just been ending up down in the sewer every night. Thats why I haven't been to see you call text or anything of that matter. I am so sorry that I did not tell you I was just scared and didn't really know what to do. 

You don't have to be sorry Cam, everything is alright. Do you want to go to the pregancy center and take a free test or go to the drug storre around the corner? Cam looked at me like I don't want to leave the house so could you go get the test for me please Michelle? And then handed a hand full of money in my hand. As soon as I were about to give the money back to her there was a BIG AND LOUD fumble outside of Cornbreads door that scared the shit out of both of us. Until Chris came inside of the door like "YALL MOTHAFUCKAS IN PREGNANT?" He came over to me and Lifted me up off the ground and spun me around like we was on a damn romance movie. 

Chris Point Of View..... 

I was listening and heard that my baby and her sister was pregnant. I ain't mean to end up ear hustling but when I walked up to the door, I heard wimpering and I just wanted to see what it was. But then I heard the words that I thought I would never hear. These joe's both said they was pregnant at the same damn time. So I was here from the begingin cus babe had just got here. 

So I busted all up in there and was like yall mothafuckas is preganant. Shit I ain't gone lie I was happy and shit me and Chelle be fucking all the damn time and I didn't know that she could get pregnant because I had just came from Isis house tryna figure out if that  baby was mines and it was just like Cousin Mike and CornBread said. But at like the fifteen minutes I was there Isis came and sat on my lap. She was looking fine as ever since she had this baby and i wanted to fuck the shit out of her ass. But then I realized that I was in love with some one right now and I had wanted to just lover her and her only. 

She started kissing and sucking all on my neck like she was desperate. I stopped her and then kissed her dead in the mouth like I was single and ready to mingle. My eyes bulged open when my dick got hard. Everything that I felt about Isis long time ago was now coming back. She undid my belt and pants and started just giving me straight neck. I bit my bootom lip and was like SSSSSSSS damn Joe...... Ughhhh fuck. She always was a pro at head which was crazy because I had never expected this to happen when I had first met her. She sucked my dick for another twenty five minutes before I nutted all over her damn face like rain drops falling from above. That shit felt good as life. Then she thought I was about to give her some head to. BITCH I AM NOT ABOUT TO EAT YO PUSSY AND I GOTTA KISS MY GIRL IN THE MOUTH THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.?!??! 

She started crying instantly like we was in some type of relation ship or some shit like that. Ummmm no I justed wanted some neck and thats what the fuck Chris got up in this thang. But when I was still standing there I had just realized that I just cheated on Michelle. And I knew deep down in my soul that she would never cheat on me like I just cheated on her, and since I was already fucked up, I grabbed Isis by the hip and fucked the straight shit out of her on the end of the couch. She moaned ass I fanesed her damn body with my hands. 

Her body was way better looking than Michelle's. But michelle was thick to me. And you know what, they always say, more cushion for the pushin'. I can't believe that I had just cheated on Michelle while thinking that, who I was fuckin' was Michelle all the way. I even pulled her hair and was like "UHHHH UHHH FUCK YES MICHELLE FUCK YO DICK"!!! 

Isis was so pleased she didn't even notice that I had just called her Michelle name. Damn shawty had me fuckin her shit right. When I was aboutt to come fourty five minutes later, i pulled out and was like "sssssssss damn joe". We kissed and she said when am I going to be able to see you again? 

I was like don't even know, because I really beleive that what just happened between you and I was a mistake even at its worst. And this has to stay in between you and I and nobody else. NO ONE DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE IF YOU DO TELL SOME ONE AND MY GIRL FINDS OUT SHE IS GOING TO COME AND BEAT YO ASS, MY ASS AND LEAVE ME. I can't have that because I love her with all might. And this will actually never happen again. I walked out of her house and thats when I came over to cornbread house and heard everything. 

By the time I had came back to my thoughts, I realized that I had made the worst mistake in my damn joey ass life. Because if was always fuckin some shit up. Something  told me that I had to tell Michelle and before I could stop myself I yelled "Michelle I just came from Isis house finding out that her baby was mine we just had sex. 

She screamed and screamed at the top of her lungs. She came towarsds me and started getting all in my face yelling at me. 

Michelle Point Of View.....

YOU SON OF A - GUN. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU EVER CHEAT ON ME WITH SUCH A BITCH LIKE HER. I am about to go beat her ass right this minute. I started laughing and laughing hard as fuck. You think you can just CHEAT ON ME. I screamed as loud as I could again. So I guess you just was gone fuck her once and fuck her ass twice you no good ass nigga. I swear you better get checked fucking her ass. THAT BITCH ASS HOE ASS NASTY ASS WHORING ASS THOTTING ASS JOEING BITCH IS NASTY AS FUCK. YOU OUGHTTA BE ASHAMED OF YO DICK. What you fucked her because I was fat and she all skin and bones. OK I GOT SOMETHING FOR YO ASS. With that I just started swinging off on him and I bet he won't sleep in the same bed with me for a while. Yep I am going to stay with him, because I am pregnant with him and I know that if I love him i WOULD TRY AND TRY MY HARDEST. 

I stopped and looked at Chris, i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH HER. I don't even want to hear you say sorry.