Where You At????

Michelle Point Of View<<>>

- Since me and Chris Had made love we been stuck up under each like there is no tomorrow. I was like damn we must really love one another. For real for real. But why does it seem like we are smothering one another. Damn ok.

I swear I had been running around bae house naked since we fucked or what not. And to my surprise he was too. :) He said he was gone take me shopping or what not because he ain't want me to go home and get cussed out about not coming home. Laughing out loud, man what he didn't know is I really didn't give two fucking shits for real.

When I had got up to pee, my phone had rung or what not and my ring tone was "Fuckin' problems" By A$AP Rocky Lol I am guessing Chris was sleep because when he looked at me he looked mad. He like man why the fuck is you waking me up all early and shit. I was like bae, it's 2:00 PM and we ain't been doing nothing but chilling. You fell asleep with yo pregnant ass.

Lol oh yea so I am pregnant, but what about you baby, do you want to have my damn baby?

I just looked at him to see if there was sincinerity in his eye's and I could barely tell that it wasn't there. Every one that looked at him right now could tell that he was for real.

I was astonished so I sat up and was like bae are you serious? He said yes baby I am O'so serious but only if you want to do it.

I looked at him and said yes baby I want to do it but I want to wait until I turn 17 bae because I am 16 and I still think its too young to be having a baby.

He said ok baby, that's agreeable and when you do turn 17 I am going to be fucking you all night like a damn dog. We ended up playing and playing wrestling and beating one another up. We was having fun until he noticed my phone was ringing over and over.

"Bae, you gone answer yo damn phone I am tired of hearing that damn ringtone?"

So I lowkey got mad because some one was running my movie status right now. It was all bad. When I picked up the phone is said Twinn (Cammie) . And she rarely called me back to back like this so I knew it was urgent.

Me: Hello?

Cammie: Bitch where the fuck you at?

Me: with a un steady voice- I am at Bae's house why wassup?

Cammie: I got some one I want to fight and I need you to go with me to make sure ion know body jump me.

Me: Aight but now though?

Cammie: BITCH YESSSS I am on my way to Chris house, hurry up get ready

"Click" Damn that bitch demanding and shits.

I looked over at bae and told him the whole thing and asked him if It was ok?

Of course it wasn't but he made an exuse because she was my sister and he knew that I wasn't having that shit. So he gave  me a pair of his boxers, basketball shorts, black wife beater, leg socks, and some red and black nike jordans he didn't care about any more.

By the time I was ready she was not there so I put my hair into a bun and got on top of Chris. He smiled and made me grind on him. We kissed and I let my Brazil weave down and it was so much like them movies yall fuckers be watching. As soon as we started wrestling and kissing again -

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK?

I just knew that it was Cammie so I went to go open the door for her. As soon as I opened the door this bitch was all over me like yesterday's left overs. "Bitch are you ready with yo nasty ass."

I was like bitch uu got me fucked up move around. Then bae came to the front and was like damn lil Bread' you ain't gone speak to a niqqa? MiMi ain't the only one that live here. CTFU.

She rolled her eyes and was like Hi Chris. He start laughing and was like Hi baby, and we both just looked at him and was like excuse me? He was like I am just playing damn girl calm down. Yea we laughed it off or what not.

He kissed me for a long time with Cammie yelling in my ear bitch bring yo damn ass. We kissed again and then we were holding on to eachother and didn't let go until we couldn't reach eachother no more.

"Be safe MiMi" I laughed soft and blushed. "I am not playing girl" I yelled ok and ran down the stairs.

Mean while in the neighborhood Cammie took me too....

Cammie Point of View<<>>

-Damn I had to hurry up and get to this bitch real talk. When we got to the neighborhood I found the address that Corn dumb ass gave to me like a dummy But something tol' me that he wanted this bitch to get beat down.

I went up to the girl door and banged hard on her door. She acted like she ain't wanna come open this damn door so imma wait and bang. Finally I heard the door opening and it was her. The same bitch my boyfriend pushed down the damn stairs.

She looked as if she had just seen a damn ghost while on the other hand I am laughing and shit. She cleared her throat and was like can I help you? I said yea bitch uu that hoe Seira that my man threw down the stairs. You was fucking with my man and u might be pregnant now we are about to fight.

Bring yo hoeing joeing ass on out here so I can beat yo ass bitch. You think you can just fuck with anybody man? Well I got something for that ass. I took everything off and threw it at Michelle like hold my shit.

As soon as the girl came out the door, I drug her ass off the porch and beat her mothafuckin ass like no tomorrow. I let her get up and get her shit together for round two.

When she got up she hit me twice in my face and then I took over and dragged her face through the mud like it was no ending. As soon as I went to punch her this other girl start coming towards me so, I just let her because I knew Michelle got me.

The girl went "Get off my sister" and was about to swing off all until Michelle came up and beat that bitch ass. She banged the girl head on the concrete on their porch and then got on top of the girl and beat her fucking face in. She was fucking her up so damn bad, I had to stop whooping Seira ass and stop her. I had to calm her down because she was so damn mad. And I knew Chris was gone have a good time calming her down.

She was yelling "Bitch u thought u was gone jump my siister? Not in my presence uu ain't niqqa. Let me go Cammie these bitches got me fucked up...

I turned around and saw Siera running in the house and then her sister still laying there like wtf?

Siera came out with a gun and start popping. I wasn't about to get shot so I was about to run until I saw Michelle still standing there. Im like tf man? She yelling "Bitch shoot me shoot me"

I snatched her fat ass so quick u ain't see where we went. She trynna be stupid as shits.

I know both of our boyfriends would be mad at both of us. But why and she was the one shooting not us.

I

-