Damn where they go???

Cousin Mike Point Of View

- Damn where they asses go? All we did was go in the party and look around, next thing I know these joe's is choking they girlfriends. I am just like damn why this shit have to happen now, leave me by myself. I mean yea I'm a big boy and all and can handle everything on my own but shit ain't nobody got time for oky doke.

Meanwhile why 'Bread snatched Cammie up, and Chris drug Michelle out.

I had a me a triple sandwich. All these bitches was dancing on me. Shit I was like oohh get it bitches. Smacking they asses like they fat, nun of them had a big ass. Shit I had some pancake twerks cus these girls ain't have shit. I mean a pancake was fatter then them. I need some big booty girls real talk though.

I told them girls I was done because  I got tired of seeing flat back. The next song that came on was Bottoms up by Trey Songz.

I was just leaning up against the wall and bobbing my head, until 2 thick in tha booty girls came up on me and start dancing  on me. I'm like damn I must be the finest motherfucka in tha part. Shit I let my dreads down and let em' hang over my face. Some bitch came over to me and was like "OH MY GOSH AIN'T YOU MIKE, CORNREAD N DEM' COUSIN". Right Now im thinking damn you thirsty ass hoe.

Who's asking? "Um me because I just think Chris is so damn fine and I'm trynna get wit' him."

I just looked at her as in like BITCH you ain't even his type. Matter of fact bitch you ain't nobody type. Take yo thirsty ass on. This joe head ass nigga looked like one of them thangs off of wrong turn. She ain't have no damn edges and was trynna talk to some body. Her damn weave was all matted but she tried to put it in a ponytail to the back but shit that ain't even work cus you could tell. Her damn kitchen was nappy. Bitch had beaty bee's. I was laughing so hard I ain't know I was laughing.

Instead I said, Chris gotta girl and it ain't you. Then this hoe had the nerve to say "So I look better than her" As soon as she said that I called chris up to see if he was still at the party and I am glad he was cus I wanted Michelle to beat this bitch ass.

When they came over there I instantly stated instigating. I know this boldheaded joe did not juss say she looked better than my cousin girl (soon to be minez ona side).

"Who said they look better than me"? This bitch right here, aye Michelle she trynna get with yo man. Chris eyes got so big and was like damn bro you know she get jealous fast why u have to tell her that shit. Joe, she was over here talking mad shit and I had to get somebody on her ass.

It was funny because before I knew it that lil' nasty girl was swinging hits and missed all three of them. Michelle looked back at Chris and was like hold my shit, she took off her shoes and handed him her purse. Damn shawty beat the shits out of her. I mean like she pulled her tracks out with one tug and then got her ass on the ground and was stomping on her face. I kind of felt bad for the nasty thirsty ass hoe. But shit she got what she deserved.

When Michelle was done she called her a bitch and ran outside. She was shaking hard I mean shaking stupid hard. I do not know why she was shaking because she was the one that had beat the damn girl up.

But all I know was every body had they phones out recording and shit. They was fucking laughing so hard. Chris was even yelling "That's my baby, that's my baby." I was like hell nawl these joe's is fried. I started to wonder where 'Bread was at.? So when I called him he ain't even answer that must be cus he was putting it down on his girl. Because that niqqa stayed posted on his damn phone lol.

So shit Chris ran after his girl, and I don't  know what happened after that. That hoe was still laying on the ground and never  moved. Im thinking damn she know she can get the fuck up with her nasty ass.

So shit the cousins left and all so im gone hop up outta her and what not. Ain't no body got time for these joe's.