News<<<>>>

Cousin Mike Point Of View <<<>>>

- Man I swear I am finna take this girl I met on a date or something. See if she let me hit real fast. Her shit prolly all loose and shit. Hahaha ctfu. It's just a matter of fact how many times her and Chris done had sex. But I did hear some shit about her hoeing joeing ass. Her ass was turning it out with anybody that was giving it to her for money I guess she was gone get a abortion or some shit at first ctfu. That ain't funny I am just glad she ain't kill that baby, cus yanno kids ain't ask to be here on this damn earth for foreal.

So I was thinking about taking her ass on a lil small shopping spree and out to eat that bitch got five hundred dollars to spend and I am going to make her spend most of it on her baby. If she refuse to do just that she only getting a hundred. Like I said I am never no one's daddy because shit I am only  19 years old.

Any way we gone go to golden corral so we can eat cheap and it's all you can you eat. Shit you can't beat that right there. So I am about to call her and make it official for tomorrow at three.

The Next Day <<<>>>

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Man I wake up to have to hear this shit. Man who the FUCK is at my damn door did I ask. Did yall call. Um  hell mothafukin nawl I didn't and ion even feel like getting up man. DAMN these hoes forever knocking on my door

BOOM BOOM BOOM

So I just got my lazy ass up and went to the door. When I looked through the damn peep whole I saw Chris and Cornbread ass. I ain't even know what the fuck they wanted in the first place. It's early ass fuck.

So I swung the door open and was like MAN WHY THE FUCK ARE YALL JOEING ASSES AT MY DOOR IT'S THE DAMN A.M the fuck man?

They asses start laughing and was like niqqa it's noon mothafucka do we need to fix yo damn clocks?

That was kind of funny but shit now that I am up I'm finna go get my ass in the shower and then call that chick Isis up.

Twenty Minutes Later~~~~

When I got out I went right to my room. My damn phone was ringing, And to my surprise it was Michelle I'm finna put the mack daddy on her right here. Chris gotta fine ass girl and that's why she finna become mines.

Me: Hello ? (in my mack daddy voice)

Michelle: So I know Chris over there. His damn phone keep going to voice mail.

Me: Damn baby, I can't get no Hi or no damn how ya doing?

Michelle: Hehehe oh I am sorry,

Me: Yea you better be sorry, lol

Michelle: Boy boo, anyway hay how uu doing today Mike?

Me: Shit better if I could see yo petty face

Michelle: excuse me? you are funny lol now where my boyfriend at?

Me: I am ain't playing but he in the living room imma tell him to call you.

Michelle: Right on Cousin Mike Bye now :)

And with that she hung up the phone. Damn I should have just told her that she was mines and I have been wanting her for the longest. And now she dissed me like that well shit imma still try

So after I got dressed I called up Isis to see if she wanted to still go on that date. Of course she said HELL YEA. But after I told her what we was going to do for the day.

So I was done with that hoe, shit Chris Cornbread and I is about to blow one right quick.

So we smoked one and I told Chris to call his damn girl cus she called my phone tripping and shit. He got mad and was like, man all she been doing it tripping that's why he left her ass at home when she was sleep.

I told them niqqas they had to get out cus I was finna leave and go on a date.

Chris was like niqqa stop lieing what's her name? Shit her name Isis.

Then he kind of got stern onna niqqa and I was like yea bro. She say uu the baby father.

Chris Point Of View<<<>>>

- My eye's got big denna mothafucka, I was rolling. Aye tell that hoe to call me though frfr. Cus if Michelle find out I gotta baby, she is going to freak out on me and that bitch. She gone scare that bitch so damn badly she is no longer gone be a Hoe.

Me and Bread' walked on out of Cousin Mike house and all, we hoped in the vehicle and rode our asses off. I was kind of shitty and was waiting on that bitch call. But shit I knew it was gone be a while.

 I called bae to see if she wanted anything to eat. At first I thought she was going to nag me some when she answered but she answered the phone with a  excited HII BABY. And it was so damn cute because there was that happiness that I spoke about.

She made me smile, Baby do you want something to eat? "Sure I want a basket of shrimp and some chicken tenders from captain jay's. Ok baby what else you want? "I want you to go get me a cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and then go to the store and but a bunch of fruits to make a smoothie''. Damn bae ok I got you. ''Ok baby I'll pay you back when you get here" Nawl uu coo baby I just want to make sure uu get something to eat hun, I'll see you in a bit.

After I found that out I had to figure out a way to tell her that Isis may have had my baby. I wonder if Bread' has been knowing this and never told me. That would be real fucked up.

After I got off the phone I asked Bread' if he had been knowing that Isis baby was mines and he told me yea he been knowing. And at that moment I got shitty and took his ass home. These mothafucka's ain't no type of real family because if they was, they would have been told me. Man I swear me and my baby finna just stay low for a minute, I ain't fucking with nobody.