Hurt

Michelle P.O.V

So it had been two weeks since the baby girl was dropped off. And I have been crying every night for two weeks STILL. I had chosen to refuse to tell Chris what was wrong with me. He just holds me all night. I know he has to be tired of me crying every night and not using communication. I had to use it soon or maybe our whole relationship was going to be messed up. So I had Cammie come sit at the house with baby girl, so Chris and I can go some where and talk. She was delighted to enjoy a day with a baby. Gives her a feel on how to take care of a baby for when my nephew or niece comes.

Anyway Chris and I decided to go visit a Starbucks, somewhere quiet and calm. He went to order me a tall Carmel Frappuccino  with extra whip cream. As he was waiting on the order, I was thinking about how I was going to explain my tears for the last two or three weeks. Finally my order was ready and I was ready to explain myself.

When he approached the table again I asked him to kiss me. He kissed me and hugged me long and hard. The staff and shit was looking like they ain't never seen a cute couple before. It was hilarious to me. Anyway once again, I started out with a smile and saying; "So you know that I love you more than you ever know right?"

He held my hand and said "Yes baby girl I do."

"Well my problem lately has been that I was obsessed with having your first born child. And now that you already have a baby girl I feel like you would walk away from our child. I honestly feel like you would not love this baby like you love your first born."

Chris looked at me on a verge of tears and a face looking like he wanted to catch on fire. So when I began to touch his face I was interrupted for a rude awakening.

"I can't believe you would think of me like that, after all we have been through? And I can't believe that's what the fuck you have been sitting up crying for. Two weeks Michelle ! Two motherfucking weeks! You know what I need some space."

He rose up out his seat to leave and I instantly started crying.

"Chris, no please don't walk away from me! We are not even done with the conversation." I got up to chase after him out the door, but then I felt a pain. I felt a pain in my stomach that would not go away. I screamed for Chris and screamed for him to come and help me. Surprisingly he didn't even turn around to come help me. I had blood running down my left leg. It was coming fast and I mean faster than a waterfall. I was wondering why he was choosing to walk out on this conversation and low key me too.

So as I was standing in the middle of Starbucks floor it continued to come. I became faint and everything was in slow motion. All I could think of was how, what, and why? It was a reason he chose to walk out on me. It was all happening so fast.

                                                                                                    ~~

When I woke up I was laying in the hospital bed. I couldn't remember how I had even got here. I was awoke for about five ten minutes before the nurse and Doctor came in. I had to prepare myself for the bad news. Did I lose the baby? Here was the what, how , and why again. The doctor began to talk to me. Fading in and out, all I heard was that I needed to be on bed rest for the remaining of my pregnancy.

I wanted to know where are my people at? Just where? After the Doctor and the Nurse left from the room, I heard knocking on the door. It was Cammie, Cornbread, the baby, and Chris. I instantly started crying and I was at the stage of tired of crying. It was like the things in my life were happening to fast and was not fair too me. I do too much for the people in my life, especially Chris ass.

Chris came and grabbed my hand and gripped it. I snatched it away because I didn't understand why he left when I needed him the most then want to come to the hospital and be a fucking crybaby. I wanted him out and out my fucking face. Cammie knew my face I made, so she told Chris for me to leave. And he was refusing to leave the fucking room. So I stepped in and started yelling.

"Chris get the FUCK OUT! I don't even know why you are even here and you left me in my own blood IN PUBLIC! SO GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM AND MY FACE!"

It was so quiet you could here the wind whispering through the window. I was going to call for him back. I wanted him to hold me and tell me he was sorry. But I just want to go to sleep because my world is falling apart.

When I woke up I was being carried up the stairs to our apartment. Of course it was Chris carrying me, kissing me on my forehead. I didn't want to have to deal with what was next. He left me to hurt, and he didn't even turn back. Where to now? When we got in the house he laid me in the bedroom and covered me up with two covers. I asked where he was going? and I asked why did he bring me back here. I'm confused on everything. I just went to sleep.