Chris

WHO  WHOOO WHOOO? Wassup my name Chris and I am the funniest person  I have met, seriously.  My height was 5'9 and I weighed just about 135.
My brother is so hood. He want me to be hood but I ain't. I mean I'm hard but I ain't that damn hard. I member' when I was a lil boy and momma Teresa caught me and cornbread smoking a cigarette. I mean It was my ideal but I wasn't finna get my ass kicked, so I lied and told her it was him. He got that ass whipped lol.

Anyway I got this girl named Michelle. She bad as ever and beautiful. But I don't  know if I was real about her. I ain't know if I could stay faithful with her. Cus I was with this girl named Unique, but was fucking Isis at tha same damn time. And they both ended up prego but none of they babies was mine. They was my brothers but shit I wasn't trippin because I ain't never trying settle down.

Shit if they asses giving up the free pussy then whooo whoo whoo not gone jump on they asses. Shit I was just all about that pussy ain't shit wrong with that. But I mean I must be about to be serious with this chick Michelle, because she ain't gave up the pussy yet. She got me waiting and shit. She be getting mad jealous when I be having them females smiling and flirting with me. I mean we have fought so many damn times you'd think that we'd been had make up sex.

Nobody took me serious though because I'm always trynna  make somebody laugh and shit. You know what what I mean. Because ain't no reason why a moment should always be so damn dull. That's whats wrong with Michelle she always taking shit too damn far. But she my baby. OOohh did I just say that frfr.