Cousin Mike

Let me just start with, I am the finest lightskinned nigga with dreads. I got tattoo's every got damn where. I am a trapper and I trap the hardest. I stick niggas up by using stick up bitches to distract them and then I run up on they ass. My cousin Cornbread and I did it together once. But I ain't fucking with him no more when it comes to me robbing a nigga. This joe head ass nigga let us rob a motherfucka that him and his brother was sittin at the table having a social session with. Like why you ain't tell me I could have fucked that shit all together and found me another person to rob.

We all from Chicago but I don't  know why everybody think they hard. Bitch just because you from the Chi Town don't  mean you bout it bout it. Ain't no body bout it but me. Cornbread say he hard but that nigga ain't no where near hard.

Anyway I  used to live with my momma but I fo' sho' damn don't like that nigga she with real talk. He always trynna act like somebody daddy but he ain't no damn body really. He my age and I am 19 and my height is about 5'8. Momma why the fuck is you really fucking with this nigga. He can't do nothing for you. My momma like 48. That's nasty and he be talking to my sis like she his daughter. I'll knock this nigga with my .22 pistol.

So I moved out or what not and moved in with OG Granny. She on that otha otha otha shit real talk. Aye I owe her 6 dollars right now but she ain't getting that shit. I mean yea I got her six dollars and more and more but that ion mean she getting it lol.

Aye I love girls though them real girls for real for real. Not no got damn drag queen like Chris brother.

But aye I am feeling Michelle. She just the right size and she so damn beautiful. But I wonder if she feel some type of way for me. She so sexy and another reason I feel her is because her ego ain't that big to where she think she can pull any nigga. She faithful as hell and her and my nigga Chris been holding it down for quite a bit. Damn I'm gone have to get at that though.