Chapter 10

TW: Swearing

Ranboo POV

We exited the alley and continued walking, I could feel Tommy trembling. I hugged him and I felt him relax.

"Are you alright?" I asked him

"Yeah." he said

We entered the flat, but Tommy was still worried.

Wilbur had already came home and was cooking something, he turned around and saw Tommy trembling.

"What's wrong Tommy?" Wilbur asked

"I felt like we were being followed." Tommy said

"It must've been your imagination." Wilbur said and continued cooking and continued "Also, are yall hungry?"

Tommy said "Yeah, we are starving."

"I hope you guys like mashed potatoes." he said

Wilbur then served the mashed potatoes and put them on the table.

"Also, Ranboo are you staying over?" Wilbur asked

Ranboo said "Yeah, if it's okay with you and Tommy."

"Oh, that's great!" Wilbur said and added "Also, are you two a... thing?"

I looked at Tommy and he looked at me.

"I don't really judge you know, I am" he said and did the bi hand "so I don't discriminate."

"Wait you are?" Tommy looked at him

"Yeah, you didn't know?" he asked Tommy

"No." Tommy said

"Oh, I thought I told you." he said

"No, you didn't." Tommy said

Wilbur then said "Well, now you know. Anyways, back to the question."

"I mean I am not really sure if we are a thing." Tommy said

~ Time skip to 11:03 ~

It was getting late and we were off to bed, we had school tomorrow either ways. We went into Tommy's room and he gave me pajamas.

"Thanks." I said

"Welcome." Tommy said

I changed and then we went to bed. He warped his arms and legs around me, I hugged him. I could feel his heart beating, his breath on my neck. I hugged him tight and ran my fingers through his hair, I looked at him and he kissed me. We began making out, I didn't want it to end.

"Ranboo, I think I don't like you" he said and my heart sunk and I pulled away from the hug he continued "I think I love you."

Chapter 10, whoo! Again, sorry for the small chapter, I am preparing a very large one for tomorrow, so see yall then! Also thanks for the insane support!