Chapter 55

Whoo chapter 55!

Tommy POV

"You look adorable." Ranboo said

"What?! No I don't!" I replied

"Sure, sure... Anyways, do you want to go out or something?" he asked

"No, I want to stay here with you." I said giving him puppy eyes

Having Ranboo next to me just makes me feel so safe...

I sat on his lap , but he didn't even notice... sooooo. I decided to amuse myself a bit.

I went down to his neck, found a rather vulnerable spot and tried biting down so that I could leave a hickey. But the moment my teeth touched his neck, he flipped me over.

"Looks like someone is not in their place today." he said while looking me up and down

He bit down on a vulnerable spot on my skin... it felt so good...

But then we heard the doorbell ring, I immediately froze in place. I looked towards Ranboo who looked like he wasn't sure what to do.

"Should we risk getting the doorbell?" I asked him

"Probably not. Can you call your father up or something?..." he asked

But then I could hear someone faintly walking away from the front door.

I let out a sigh in relief.

I just wish I could have a normal family... one where we can dine together without everyone starting to fight. One where my mom accepts me for who I am and isn't clinically insane... a family which isn't broken to pieces.

I started tearing up and Ranboo immediately noticed. He took me in his hands and started to run his fingers trough my hair, he kissed my forehead, and that slowly calmed me down...

"Everything will be fine." he said looking at me

Everything will be fine...

I really hope that he is right, because the past couple of days for me have been hell and back.

But I don't think that I am ready to stop fighting.

At the end of the day... I know that Ranboo is worth it.

I buried my head into Ranboo's chest and tried to enjoy the moment as much as I can.

A few minutes passed by and we heard a knock again, a more aggressive one this time...

We stood there for 20 seconds and then we heard another aggressive knock.

After that we could hear someone start trying to break into the house and this is where my panic started to kick in.

Ranboo was contemplating on what to do while trying to comfort me.

Suddenly, the noise stopped.

YOOOOO! IM BACK! Sorry for not posting chapters, I had so much exams... I'm going to try updating more often from now on and will try catching up soon. See y'all in the next one and bye. <3