Chapter 67

Ranboo POV

Tommy cried softly, practically glued to my chest.

"I want home." he cried out softly

I was trying to spot Jared so that I could give him a piece of my mind.

He was no where to be seen.

I remembered Wilbur told me to call him if Tommy and I wanted to leave that he will get us out of the trip.

I am more than definitely going to call him once we get to the hotel.

Tommy was slowly, but surely calming down.

"Tommy, what happened?" I asked him softly

"I- I don't want to talk about it." he replied coldly and pulled away from me

His legs were a bit wobbly as well...

Jared POV

I slowly walked out of the bus trying to escape Ranboo, because I knew he would kill me.

There was a bunch of people outside the bus, so I can easily blend in with everybody else.

Ranboo stood out of everybody else because... well... he is basically a skyscraper.

I got in the opposite corner of the crowd from where he was and we all started walking towards the museum.po

I didn't really touch Tommy all... okay well, I did.... but not that much! He is just so dramatic.

We finally got to the museum after a while of walking because the bus dropped us off like a few miles away.

We entered the museum and a tour guide greeted us.

I kept an eye on Ranboo to make sure he doesn't suddenly charge at me and attempt to kill me, but for the most part he was just staying with Tommy and attempting to comfort him.

YOOO! I had author's block so yeah. Thanks a bunch for the support on this book and for 50K reads! Also, I have a Love Or Host book releasing soon, so stay tuned.