Chapter 32

Ranboo POV

Honestly, I knew some people crushed on me... but I didn't know they were that desperate... and that they were that much.

I could feel that Tommy was overwhelmed from this situation.

Tommy put his head on my shoulder and warped his hands around me. He is so cute like this...

I wanted to wrap my hands around him, but I had to take notes since this class is very important.

~ Time skip to 16:03 ~

Wilbur wasn't able to pick us up today since he was working on a new album, so we had to walk.

Tommy wanted us to go out, so we decided to go to that Starbucks in the city center.

We exited the school building and started walking towards there.

I looked behind and there were some of the people that didn't accept the fact I rejected them following us.

"Tommy, can I kiss you?" I asked, turning to Tommy

"Always" he replied, placed his hands on my shoulders and took off my mask

I grabbed his waist and kissed him, he kissed back, and he placed his hands in my hair, we then parted for air, and continued kissing. Eventually we finished out our make out session.

I looked back to see if those people were still there, and they were gone.

"You did that just because you wanted to get them away, didn't you?" Tommy asked

"I did want them to get away, but I also did it because I wanted to make out with you." I said

He blushed bright red and I said "Awee."

"Shut." he said

"Why don't you go ahead and make me?" I said with a smirk and grabbed his waist again, and he became even more red

"Ranboo, we are in public..." he replied

"Alright then." I said and let go of his waist

He sighed, and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

Thanks so much for 11K reads! Have a nice day / night and see yall in the next chapter! Bye!