Chapter 59

Wilbur POV

Even though I did tell Tommy and Ranboo I am going to the studio to record a few songs... I am actually going to have a meeting with a lawyer to see if I am eligible to get legal rights over Tommy...

I didn't really want to tell them right now, just so that I don't get their hopes up...

I was in the waiting room and then my lawyer opened his door, some person exited and my lawyer said "Come in."

An hour later...

After having a healthy discussion with my lawyer, we came to a conclusion that it is possible for me to become Tommy's legal guardian and that we can hold my mom accountable legally for everything she has done and that she could land life in prison.

She is  finally going to get away from Tommy and I literally can't be more happier... I am so done with her bullshit.

Tommy's dad POV

Yeah erm... my wife is definitely beyond insane.

She is currently trying to find if Ranboo was in the house after I told her multiple times he hasn't stepped a foot and I wouldn't let him... of course it was all a lie, but can you blame me?!

She has been searching every single spot of the house while screaming...

Hi! So I released my new book (it is Tomboo, and yes enemies to lovers, America AU...) and Double Sided is on hold for like a day or two until  I proofread the other chapters of the new book, so ya check it out.