Chapter 50

Tommy POV

I gulped nervously but my dad came into the room and kind of distracted my mom and got her out of the room.

I opened the closet's doors and kissed Ranboo, we parted the kiss and I entered the closet and closed the doors.

~ Time skip because I don't feel like writing a make out session and we have important plot to get to, mk? ~

We finished our make out session and he left some hickeys on me. But then I realised- the hickeys Ranboo left are literally on my neck and I have zero idea on how I am going to hide them.

I mean, might as well plan my funeral at this point since there is now way that my mom won't see them.

"Babe, you good?" he asked seeing that I was worried

"Yeah, I am fine. Let's go." I said

He grabbed my waist and brought our faces inches away, then said "I can see straight trough your lies, so tell me, what is bothering you?"

I looked down to my neck and I think he took a hint and said "Ohhhh... The hickeys, I think I can help you cover them."

I genuinely feel like running away from my parents at this point... well my dad has been acting much better recently so I guess just from my mom...

Ranboo and I got out of the closet and my mom was standing there...

"Mom I can explain..." I tried

Then it hit me... my mom doesn't recognise Ranboo without the mask, since she has only seen him with it.

"What were you two doing?" she asked

"Erm- we were just- talking." I replied

She clenched her fist and charged towards me, but Ranboo stopped her and made her fall to the ground.

"You fa-" she said but was cut off by Ranboo

"Can't you see you are hurting your son? Can't you see you have broken up your entire family in small little pieces?" he said and then looked at me "Toms, let's go."

I let him pick me up and we walked out of the house.

Chapter 50, whoo! Tysm for all the support on this fanfic! Also we have some important plot to get to so the next chapter will be longer! Anyways, see you all in the next one! Bye!