Chapter 41

Tommy POV

I was trying so hard to escape her grip, but she is too strong.

She took me to the car and pushed me inside it.

"Nobody is going to save you this time." she said as she took out a knife and spun it around

She looks like a serial killer... if she turns out to be one, at this point it won't be even surprising the slightest bit...

She started driving and eventually we reached a church or camp looking place... it looked like it was straight out of a horror film...

She dragged me into it. We walked into it and it looked like a medical establishment or something. We walked to the reception and a man with a lab coat greeted us "Hi, it's been a while! Oh and, another son of yours?"

"Yeah, he is even worse than my last one and even more sick and confused." my mom said

"Okay, you know the drill... so we will take him in and we will give you a call if we manage to fix him quickly. If not, we will give you daily or weekly updates." he said and then turned to me "Let's begin the treatment..."

"NO, LET ME GO! THIS IS WHO I AM!" I screamed

"Bullshit! You are sick, confused and a disease!" he said

Suddenly some guards appeared and took meaway. They took me to some sort of room and the guards left. I looked around and it was really small, with nothing but a small, faint light. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I just want Ranboo... I don't want to be here...

I am proud of who I am and I don't want to change...

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, but I have another chapter coming up in a few minutes so see you in a few minutes!