Chapter 23

TW: Mentions of suicide

Wilbur POV

I pulled up in the school's parking and waited for Ranboo and Tommy to come out of the school.

Tommy has been much more happier ever since Ranboo and him got together, before he was, well not in a good place. He got dumped by his ex, she left him for another guy and he got very insecure and ended up in really bad depression, he tried overdosing and he barely made it. It took him a year to get mostly over depression and he still honestly didn't completely overcome it. Ever since Ranboo and him have been dating, I noticed how Tommy is much more cheerful.

They exited school and I noticed that Tommy looked a bit sadder. They hopped into the car and they both said "Hi!".

"Hi!" I replied

I figured out that it might be best to ask Tommy in private if anything was going on.

We got to my apartment and we got out of the car. We entered the apartment and as they were heading to Tommy's room I asked "Tommy, can I have a word with you for a moment?"

"Yeah, sure." he said

Hi yall, sorry for the short chapter. I have been incredibly busy IRL rn, so yeah. Also I literally have no ideas for what to name that girl so yeah, feel free to suggest any names. Anyways, see yall in the next chapter! Bye!