Chapter 63

Tommy POV

~ Time skip to Friday~

Today was the leading up to the camp, we weee waiting for them to announce who will be in a room with who.

I was literally praying that Ranboo and I will be in a room together.

It was now time to announce our grade.

"Tommy and Jared." the secretary said and both mine and Ranboo's jaw dropped

"And Ranboo and Emily." he said and then both of us realised Emily had a hand in this

Everybody in the room knew Emily and her daddy's money had a hand in this.

The secretary exited the room and people were talking.

While Ranboo was contemplating which one of them to scare the living shit out of.

He went for Jared first, got close to him, pinned him down in an aggressive way and said "If you touch Tommy even once without consent, I will personally come to your room and chop off your neck slowly and painfully."

James nodded and Ranboo let go of his neck.

Onto Emily.

Ranboo charged towards her and once again pinned her down, but she just moaned and said "Choke me daddy..."

"What the fuck..." Ranboo muttered as he let go of her, but threw a kick on her knees.

She fell to the ground and everyone laughed at her.

Her best friend came up to her and said "Told you!"

Emily was crying her eyes out...

Ranboo went to the vending machine and came back with a few bags of popcorn.

He handed some to everyone and we watched Emily cry as if it was a TV show.

Even the secretary and the principal chimed in to watch it.

After a while school ended and we headed home... this time separately, because we had to pack our things.

Wilbur and Ranboo's dad waited for 70 minutes in their cars for us to say goodbye... just for one night...

Finally, Wilbur had enough and started honking.

"Tommy! Either you get into the car now, or I will make you walk home." Wilbur threatened

I hoped into his car and he said "Took you long enough."

"Said the one that missed their flight to Stansed, because they were saying goodbye to Alex for 4 hours." I said and rolled my eyes

"Yeah, but me and Alex see each other 2 times in a year, you see Ranboo literally everyday." he said and then continued "So are you in a Room with Ranboo?"

"Nope... he got put in a room with Emily, and I in a room with Jared." I replied

"Damn..." Wilbur muttered

"On the bright side, Ranboo scared Jared and made Emily cry." I said and Wilbur laughed

"Anywho- so there is something I've been meaning to tell you." Wilbur started, waiting for a response from me

"Continue?" I replied not knowing what it was

"Well.... I filed a lawsuit against your mother, so that I could get legal rights over you." Wilbur said

"You did?" I asked surprised

"Mhm, and this bitch will finally get what she deserves." he replied

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one!