Chapter 29

Tommy POV

As we were walking to our first period, I could hear the girl crying out her eyeballs- did Ranboo really punch her that hard?

I mean it isn't like she didn't deserve it but-

Now I feel a slight sense of guilt, even though I know I shouldn't be feeling guilty.

But, I now am wondering- why did she mention conversion therapy?

Was she the one that followed us when we were coming from Starbucks?

Did she tell my mom where Wilbur lived?

There must be a reason for all of this to happen... 

Now everything slowly matches up... 

But she said this is just the beginning... so that leaves me wondering what else can she do?

If the beginning is her trying to send me to conversion therapy... I wonder what the end will be...

It is definitely going to be something that is beyond cruel, so I think it is best that I prepare myself...

But I have made up my mind... no matter what I am not going to break up with Ranboo, I am not going to let her break us up.

I am sure that me and Ranboo are meant to be, and nothing can and will change that.

We went into our first period which, unfortunately was with that annoying girl and her friends, she walked into the room and gave us a death stare.

I decided to cling onto Ranboo just to make that girl more jealous and I was able to feel her jealous stare burn through my skin, I couldn't care less though-

Our professor still hadn't arrived, so I pulled his mask down, leaned in, I could notice him blushing and I kissed him. That annoying girl and her friends gasped. Ranboo noticed them gasping and he leaned in, grabbed my waist and kissed me again.

At this point they were all whispering and I turned my head to see that girl giving us a death stare.

Fuck it.

I turned back to him and kissed him again and said, loud enough for her and her friends to hear me "I love you."

"I love you too." he said 

The professor walked in and Ranboo removed his hand from my waist, I immediately felt a cold feeling run through my body, I shivered.

Ranboo noticed me shivering and hugged me, I rested my head on his lap and I felt myself blushing. I looked at him and he had his mask up, he was paying attention to the class and I didn't want to distract him.

I wasn't paying attention, I just stared at him and admired him. I am just so lucky to have him.

I heard that annoying girl and her friends whispering about something, I decided not to eavesdrop and pay attention to Ranboo... my Ranboo....

~ Time skip to 13:08 ~

We just got out of class and I needed to pee, Ranboo went to the cafeteria to hunt for tables and I walked to the bathroom.

Out of nowhere, somebody grabbed my waist, I looked at him and he yelled "NOW!"

He started kissing me and I tried pushing away from him, but I wasn't able to.

He was much more powerful than me, I then saw Ranboo and one of the popular girls walking down the hallway and overheard her saying "Yeah, I saw him making out with this guy."

Tears were falling down my eyes and so I could see Ranboo tearing up through the glasses.

He ran off, and that guy that was kissing me stopped, but he was still touching my waist.

"Sorry that I had to do that to you, but Ranboo will be more happier with Emily, y'know that popular girl." he then bit his lip and continued "But I have had a crush on you for a while, so can I take you out?"

I slapped him right across his ugly crusty, musty, dusty face and ran off to find Ranboo.

I found him sobbing in the toilets, he was in the same stall that I was in yesterday.

I knocked on the door and he opened it almost immediately. He hugged me with tears still going down his cheek.

Hi yall, sorry for not uploading yesterday! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see you all in the next one! Bye and have a nice day/night!