Chapter 14

TW: Homophobia, swearing

Ranboo POV

I was so happy that he was safe and that we could finally be together.

Tommy went to talk to Wilbur and the cops, I also had to talk to them and tell them what happened earlier today.

The cops then took his mom away and she screamed "I WILL COME BACK YOU FAGS!" as the cops were putting her into the police car

Tommy went up to me and asked "Ranboo- can you please sleep over?"

"Sure I can" I said and pulled him into a kiss

We got into Wilbur's car and started driving there, but first we made a stopped at my home so that I can pick up some clothes. I got them and got back into Wilbur's car.

We arrived at Wilbur's flat and had dinner.

We talked about what had happened today and we just enjoyed being, together.

After dinner we went to Tommy's room, he closed the door and I immediately grabbed him by the waist, our faces being so close to each other. He blushed, I didn't have my mask on so I immediately pulled him into a kiss, we then pulled apart for air.

"Babe, I know I say this a lot, but I love you." I said

He blushed and said "Babe?"

"I- I didn't mean to, I am so sorry if that made you uncomf-" he interrupted me and said "No, don't be sorry. I like it, I like it when you call me that."

"You do?" I asked

"Yeah, it makes me feel special." he said smiling

"You are special, though" I replied and kissed him again

We had a heartwarming moment, then he yawned and I said "Babe, it's been a long day for you, let's head to bed."

"Sure" he said 

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I am not feeling very well so I had to post a draft again! See yall in the next chapter! Bye!