Chapter 65

4 more chapters till 69...

Tommy POV

Jared went quiet for a second then said "Playing hard to get, huh?"

Ranboo POV

Tommy had left some of his luggage in the lobby, because he couldn't take it all and didn't want to ask Jared to help him.

Emily and I got our keys and started going up the stairs.

"Ranboo, my luggage is so heavy... can you carry it for me?" she asked, her voice cracking at the end

"No. Plus I am already carrying Tommy's luggage." I said in a monotone voice

"I am more important than him." she said

I rolled my eyes and continued walking up the stairs.

We went into the corridor that our room was in, and luckily - our room was right next to Tommy's.

I knocked on Tommy and Jared's door and Tommy opened. I handed him his luggage and he gave me a kiss on the cheek "Thank you Boo."

I went to mine and Emily's room and the room was... horrible to say the very least.

The paint on the walls was peeling, a sharp sense of cigarettes and sewage could be smelled across the room.

The TV was from the 70s at least and looked like it would give me an electrical shock if I turned it on... definitely staying away from it.

Emily was unpacking her luggage and there was only two wardrobes in the entire room.

She already took up two of them, I scoffed and continued checking out the room.

She had already claimed the double bed, so that left me to sleep on the smaller one.

The sheets were incredibly dirty and were too small for the mattress.

I lifted up the sheets and I kid you not there was mold on the fucking mattress.

The floor was very sticky for some reason.

In the bathroom there was a toilet that was holding on for dear life and a sink that was rusty.

I turned on the sink and there was barely any running water.

I went back to the bed and started thinking about how the fuck I will sleep on it when Emily offered "You know, you could sleep with me on the double bed."

Kys.

"I'd rather sleep on the floor." I said and continued to inspect the room for any possible biohazards

"Your loss... good luck sleeping with the mold." she replied trying to seem unbothered

I decided to go down to the reception to get new sheets, and Emily... being the basic bitch she is... decided to follow me.

As we were passing Tommy and Jared's door I heard faint screams.

I knocked on their door and the screams got louder... they were definitely Tommy's.

I started banging on the door - no reply, but screams.

I threw a few kicks on the door and somehow the door opened.

I saw Jared touching Tommy...

I immediately ran to Jared and threw a punch to his face.

He fell to the ground and I kicked him in the face once again. I proceeded to take him by his shirt and brought him to the bathroom.

I put his head in the toilet, making sure his face, nose and mouth are touching the toilet water and waited a few seconds, I flushed the toilet and he started gagging.

I waited a bit more and flushed again, and again... and again.

At some point I figured he had enough and picked him up by his shirt.

"Next time you touch Tommy, you will go trough nine rounds of hell." I said and threw him to the wall, he passed out

I went back to Tommy, kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Somebody from behind awed, I looked and it was Tubbo, his hands were a bit bloody... and then I saw Emily was passed out, and her nose was bleeding.

I gave Tubbo a "what happened" look to which he replied "Yeah, she got on my nerves. And she is also responsible for Jared being in a room with Tommy. But more on that later."

Emily's presumably best friend was standing behind the doorframe and gave a quick nod.

Hi! New schedule is coming soon, so yeah, see you all in the next chapter and bye.