Chapter 7

(Emerson's POV)

I saw him. I was actually breathing the same air as him. He smiled.

"Harry," Tamsin starts, but she sounds like she's in a trance. "This is Emerson."

"Hello, Emerson." I smile and keep my composure, even though I could easily die of my insides combusting from excitement.

"Hi, Harry," I reply. "It's nice to meet you."

I look to Tamsin, confused. Harry was 19, she was 18, and I'm 17. She would always say, "I'm closer to his age." And that would be the end of that conversation. So why was she introducing me to him?

I was about to ask her that when I noticed her staring at Liam. And he was smiling at her too! I understood. I saw Niall and Emmaleigh walking away from the group. Well, those two (or four) are REAL subtle...

I look and see Mia and Zayn leaving.

"Why don't we walk?" I ask Harry, smiling up at him a little. He smiles and nods, and I lead the way to the slides.

(Mia's POV)

I saw Louis, but I was distracted by Zayn's 'ZAP!' tattoo. I walked up to him and he smiles.

"You look really comfortable, Mia," Zayn smirks, noticing my combat boots.

"Most would say the outfit is really ugly," I admit sheepishly. I look down and mutter, "most girls anyway." He laughs out loud, which makes me look up at him in confusion.

"I think you look really good and I like your outfit," Zayn states smiling. "I would rather hang out with you in sweats than a girl who looks like an uptight Barbie." I laugh and we start to walk to the playground.

"The seesaw!" I exclaim. I scurry over and get on the side closest to the ground. I hear Zayn laugh behind me as I get closer. He got on the opposite side of the seesaw and just shook his head at me before sitting down. I started to push off of the ground. I smiled at him as we simultaneously went up and down.

"So," I start to say. "I want to know something." All he does is raise his eyebrows and smile.

"Oh really, Mia?" he asks sarcastically. I nod my head vigorously, and he laughs. "And what would you like to know?" he asked me, pushing off of the ground with his feet.

"Tell me about your tattoos."

"Well," Zayn blows, "which one would you like me to start with?"

(Tyler's POV)

I looked at Tamsin. She and Liam were walking, but looking at each other, not paying any attention to where they were headed.

I saw Niall and Emmaleigh looking at each other, feeling totally at peace.

Emerson and Mia were nowhere to be found, and I'm guessing that Harry and Zayn went with them.

I looked at Louis and he raises his eyebrows. "And then there were two." I laugh.

"We should play twenty questions," I say, walking right by Louis to the pavilion.

"Really?" Louis asks me. I nod my head vigorously, smiling up at him.

"I'll start okay? What's your favorite time of the day?" I ask, sitting on the table. Louis thinks about it for a second, sitting next to me on the table.

"Well... Probably the afternoon."

"Why?" I ask, curious. He smiles at me.

"You aren't tired from getting up in the morning, and you don't want to go to bed then either." I laugh. "My turn. What type of ice cream is your favorite?"

"Strawberry; easy question easy answer." Louis shakes his head. "What?" I ask.

"Chocolate is so much better!" I look at him and grin.

"Whatever you want to believe," I say.

"Because it's true."

"Mkay," I say, giving him a peppermint.

"Are you saying my breath stinks?" he asks, laughing with mock offense. He puts his hand over his heart. I shake my head laughing.

"No, not at all. Every time I pull out a peppermint, someone asks for one, so I made it a habit to give someone one," I tell him, shrugging my shoulders.

"I see!" he replies.

"Okay," I say, "my turn."

"Alright, lay it on me." We laugh before I begin.

"Would you ever go on a date with a fan?" I ask quietly. I look down a little at my hands.

"Well," he starts, bringing, my attention to his answer. "I THOUGHT that I already was on one." Louis looks at me and looks at me straight in my eyes. All I do is smile.