Chapter 13

A/N: I was thinking that this would be Alexis, Emmaleigh's 15 year old little sister! -------->>>>>>>>

I thought she was uber pretty!!! Tell me your thoughts! Also, I didn't know if you guys would want to see what the boys from the last chapter looked like. They were pretty unimportant, and they wouldn't be coming back in for the rest of the story. It was kind of just more background info of the girls. But seriously, tell me if you want to see them because it would be NO PROBLEM at all! The pictures would most likely be seen on the Chapter 15 Part 2 or later...

AAAAND!!! I have the outfits of the girls on POLYVORE. If anyone wants to find them and have a look-sey just look for me: missy-drama. And I have a couple sets from before chapters, and some random outfits, but I promise you they're there! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"So there were little 9th and 10th graders trying to talk to you? Even though you guys have never said more than 2 sentences the whole year?" I was talking to Niall.  

He had texted me Tuesday morning, and then my butt accidentally called him. Luckily, I kept my volume up and on speaker, otherwise I would have never heard his voice.  

After that little incident, we kind of just called each other more often.  

"Yeah!" I said, returning my attention to Niall. I scratched the back I my head and laughed. "You are one famous person, aren't you?" I smile into the phone.  

Niall chuckled before replying. "Some would say that," he says nonchalantly, and I can literally hear the smile in his voice. "I'm sorry I got you into this," he sighs. I shook my head, as if he could actually see me.  

"Remember way back when? When those reporters cornered me and Tamsin at her house that morning?" I raise my eyebrows, thinking about how long ago it actually seemed.  

"Right after you feinted?" he asks, a little hint of confusion in his voice. I mutter a simple 'mhmm' and he speaks. "Wasn't that what... A month ago?" I laugh.  

"Yep. It was a month ago, but it feels like so much longer ago, doesn't it?" I smile, knowing that we have know One Direction for a month now.  

"It does," Niall replies, sounding a little breathless.  

"Anyway, you tweeted me. You said that you were sorry, because you thought that it was your fault." I smile at the memory. Tamsin being on TV. Seeing it, Tyler screaming at her that she was on TV, and Tamsin only caring about what her hair looked like. "Do you remember what I told you, Niall?" I asked him, a smile on my face. It gets wider when I hear him laugh on the other end.  

"You said 'it's not like its your fault. It was bound to happen.' " He laughed, remembering it all. "I still felt really bad. I knew you wouldn't like the attention. " I smile at his consideration.  

"Well, along with me saying that," I start, walking to my closet, "I will also say that I brought it onto myself. If I cared more about the attention, I wouldn't have hung out you." I started to move some hangers around, balancing my phone between my ear and my shoulder.  

"What are you doing?" Niall asked me, getting easily distracted as usual.  

"I'm looking through my closet for a dress," I told him, pulling about my black strapless and looking at it for a while.  

"Why?" 

"Tamsin's music school is having a dance tomorrow. All the girls are going, and then we're going to have a sleepover at Tamsin's house."