Chapter 17

Ok! I have two things to say. The first is kinda important IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN MY NEXT STORY (FOR HARRY AND NIALL GIRLS). The second is more about the picture.

1) I am currently writing a new story called Her Unplanned and Unwanted Journey. It's *sigh* another fanfic, but a Liam Payne one (I am also writing a more supernatural/romance story, just so ya know I don't ONLY write fanfics. Haha!). BUT! The reason why I'm talking about it is because... I wanted to add 2 girls in the story! Most likely one who comments down below AND one who tweets me on Twitter! (If you need it, my twitter username is in my info box thingy on my profile.) But yeah, I was going to put one girl with Harry and one with Niall. So and Harry and Niall girls: hit meh up! I obviously will only be able to choose 2 girls, but if you want to be in my story, just comment your user/name and what boy you like. And everything else (like if you want me to add a picture of you, or want to use a different name, a little bit about yourself, and stuff like that), we will talk about that after I chose the girls. But, I will be choosing a girl from here, and a girl from Twitter (and say that I don't get any from tweets/comments, I will just choose 2 from the tweets/comments). I PROMISE THIS IS NOT A LIE, IF ANY OF YOU WERE THINKING IT! Also, don't be afraid to comment, because I will do this! And, if I don't choose someone, there's a good chance I will/could put you in another fanfic, of course, if you would like. But please, I wanted to do something special, so here it is! AND, as said above, it's for a new story that I'll be publishing AFTER THIS ONE is done.

Ugh! Sorry that was so long! I won't be choosing really quickly.

2) Sorry that the guy in the picture is kinda shirtless.... I tried finding someone who better represented Tyson (3rd boy from chapter 12) who had a shirt on, but I couldnt'! I hope it doesn't bother or offend any of you, I was just looking at the face and hair color! But if anyone wants, I will take it down, no probs!

~~~~~~

(Niall's POV)

I didn't want to go out! Let alone with her. I mean, yes; Demi's nice and pretty, but she didn't get a hint! All week, I would nicely turn her down, saying that I actually liked someone. But tonight, she didn't budge.

She talked me into going to some food place, but I couldn't even remember the place because I just thought about the boys, sleeping, and, of course, Emmaleigh.

When we finished, she insisted on going to the hotel and waking me to my room. Needless to say, I was annoyed.

But something, right outside of my room, made me forget about the irritation.

Right outside my room door stood Ed Sheeran.

"Ed?" I asked. I would have been jumping for joy, had I not seen the rest of the picture.

There he was, standing there, with his hands on a girl's waist. But the girl looked familiar... Too familiar...

I started to see red. My blood boiled. Because, right in front of me, one of my best buds was holding the waist of MY girlfriend.

Well, she was practically my girlfriend.

"Emmaleigh?" I'm praying, praying to anyone that can hear, that I would be 100% wrong.

But I'm not.

WHAT. THE HECK. IS GOING ON!?!

(Emmaleigh's POV)

I turn to the voice. Niall looks livid.

"Ed," Niall growls. I quickly slap the hands away, wondering why I hadn't done that before.

"What are you doing?" Niall asks Ed stiffly. "Here. What are you doing... here," he corrects himself.

I block out their 2 minute conversation and look behind Niall.