Chapter 11

(Emmaleigh's POV)

As much as we wanted to talk, right as we opened our mouths, we were interrupted. I guess you can't really call it interrupting if we weren't talking in the first place.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Emerson exclaims, eager to talk and listen as the rest of us. She checks her text messages just as Tamsin got up and walked out of the room, cell phone to her ear.

"Apparently," Mia blurts out, "I have to go home. My mom wants to spend some time shopping, saying that I never hang out with her anymore."

"Same," Emerson mentions. "My family wants to have a game night." She pauses as Tamsin walks back in. "Or go to the movies. I have no idea really." Tamsin raises her eyebrows.

"We're going to the movies?" She asks, and we all laugh. I check my most recent text. It was from my brother.

"No," Tyler explains to Tamsin, "Emerson has to go for family time!" she says, with mock excitement braiding itself around her words. We all frown.

"Well, I had to leave anyway," Tamsin says. "Pictures come up quick, ya know?" We all looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her, never looking up from my phone. Apparently, I have been 'neglecting' my family with the time I spend with the girls.

"Alex saw some pictures on line," Tamsin stated. I mean c'mon! There only pictures. We don't think anything of it.

That is, until she utters 5 more words. "Of us. With One Direction." I practically had to cover my ears from the sudden loudness of the room.

"What?!"

"That was no more than 2 hours ago!"

"How did they even find us?"

Tamsin and I were quiet the whole time the girls were freaking out. Tamsin shrugs, not really letting it get to her. I stand up.

"They know now," I said, freaking out a bit. We are going to be over papers and magazines... And people will know who I am... I shudder. "Screaming about it won't help," Tamsin finishes my sentence for me, as usual.

"It's not like they will think of us as their girlfriends," I say and then I look at Tamsin. "Well, if you hadn't been holding Liam's hand like you guys were the cutest couple, I would be able to speak for all of us." I smirk.

"Shut up," she says, blushing intensely. We all 'awwww!!! She's in love!' because she has never blushed at all, ever since we've known her.

She gets over her embarrassment and says something to cover up her blush.

"I have to leave soon, so I can drop off people." Emerson shakes her head, saying that her mom would pick her up. Tamsin nods her head. Mia and I text our mothers, telling them that Tamsin would drop us off.

Tyler and Emerson come outside, waving us goodbye, disappointment on their faces. Tamsin rolls down her window.

"Don't be sad, honeys!" They both laugh at her. "Soon we will be talking! And we will have to be in the same room; no group chat or anything!" We all laugh at Tamsin and say our goodbyes, Tamsin backing out if the driveway, and taking us home.

"So is it true?" My mother questioned as soon as I walked out I my bedroom door. She, my brother, Cameron, and my 2 little sisters were standing there, smiling a bit. It was the next morning. My family decided to let me have some sleep after my day with the girls and boys.

"Is what true?" I ask, confused at what I was being questioned about. I hear someone scoff, obviously knowing that it was Cam.

"C'mon Emmie!" he says, holding out his arms.