Chapter 27

(Tamsin's POV) 

"Liam?" I look around and blink my eyes. Where was I? I thought, putting my hand to my head. I guess that I had made a face, because Liam was off of the bed, out of the room, and back in with an ice pack in 5 seconds.  

"Yes, Tamie?" he asked cautiously. "Are you feeling alright?" 

"No. My head hurts... Again!" I look at Liam's now red face. I would've laughed if I hadn't known he was smart enough to put those words into perspective in 2.5 seconds.

"You mean this happened... TWICE?!" he practically screamed, getting off of the bed. I just grab his wrist and bring him back to his original sitting position.  

"But that doesn't matter right now!" He gives me a look of disbelief. I shake my head. "Where's Emmaleigh? Is she okay?" 

"She's with Niall. She should be fine." That's most definitely the worst idea right now. She's going to blow up at him because her feelings are all out of whack. I start to remove the covers. "What are you doing, Tamsin?" Liam asked me.  

"There's going to be an unnecessary fight when she wakes up," I tell him. "She'll hate me if I don't stop her." I walk out of the room and see that it's still dark. "What time is it?"  

"3 am," I hear Liam answer me, and then he leads me to Niall's room.

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"So now you want to talk to me?" I felt bad for snapping so easily. I mean, this is the boy I'm falling for, and I was close to never seeing him again. But I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth. It was a bad idea, and I knew that if I tried hard enough I would be able to stop talking, but I felt like I didn't have the energy.

I can tell that what I said hurt him. I could see it in those big blue eyes of his. "I'm sorry, Emmaleigh. I... I know I should've controlled my anger but I was frustrated and angry and tired." 

"Niall, you don't think that's how I felt?" I wouldn't let the tears fall as my head throbbed. "I was getting the hate for no reason besides hanging out with you!" Where was Tamsin to stop me from saying all of this?! I was hurting him just as much as those other girls are.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I know me yelling at you only made everything worse." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "It's all the drama between you, me, Demi, and Ed! The papers -" I cut him off.  

"Who cares about the papers, Niall? You are supposed to trust me!" I exclaim, bringing my hands to my head in frustration. I let the tears fall right before the door opens.  

"So, Emma! I think we should go home." I look at Tamsin with eyes that say I needed an excuse.  

"But Tamsin," Niall starts to protest. "We weren't done talking!" Liam put a hand on his shoulder, as if saying "mate, give her a breather." 

"We need more clothes, and we need the shower, so..." Tamsin slips her arm through mine.  

"Harry will drive you guys," Liam says. "And your bags are on the couch. Bye, girls," he says as we walk out the door.  

"Are you ok?" Harry asked me. I was still sniffing from me and Niall's conversation that had ended 10 minutes ago.  

"Well, it's nothing I can't handle," I tell him with a small smile. Tamsin gives me a smile, pating my knees. 'We'll talk at home,' she mouths and I just nod my head.  

"Can you drop us off at the mall?" Tamsin asks Harry. "I'll tell you how to get there, but we left our cars." He nods his head, saying "sure thing."  

Once we got our cars, we drove the short distance to Tamsin's house.  

"I'm sorry that this happened, Em," Tamsin tells me.  

"It's not like it was your fault, Bubs," I smile from her computer. "This is what I get for 'fraternizing' with the 'cool kids'," I say, putting air quotes around "cool kids" before typing in the password. It was Liam's birthday plus the day we met.  

"So," Tamsin starts, "that fight. What was that about?" 

I think about it. "I don't know. I guess realizing that I was kidnapped, and then remembering all the drama I had before came all at one." That was exactly what happened. No doubt about it. And it sucked knowing that.

"So now both of you need to apologize to each other." 

"Nope, he already did." I go on both of our twitter accounts and see a crap ton of notifications. I feel Tamsin looking over at the screen.  

"Hate. Love. Sadness. Worry," Tamsin states random adjectives. "All the views on us are mixed now." We look at each other.  

"Sadly, Niall's going to have to wait. I have to get ALL of this drama sorted before it will be safe to actually make up, and be with him."  

"It'll all work out. Because you're his princess," Tamsin says smiling.  

"And it'll work out for you because you're Liam's angel," I smile back.