Chapter 29

(Emmaleigh's POV)

"You don't know how proud of you I am!" Tamsin was gushing about my speech in Walmart. It had been 3 days since that day, making today Monday. We were done with school, thankfully. Everyone was relieved to see us and know that we were safe.

Tamsin and I were currently in my room, though, eating cookies. "I mean, you were all like 'mess with me and you die' and it was awesome!" I laughed. She barely took a breath while she was talking about me talking to the girls in Walmart.

"How's everything going with Liam, Tamie?" I asked curiously. My sister's face falls and I immediately regretted saying anything.

"It's ok. He cares, I know, because he gets so... So mad that their fans are acting like this. But now he takes his frustration out on the boys and me, and that makes me--" Tamsin was cut off by buzzing. We both looked down to see that it was her phone. "Hello?" she answered. "Liam," she says to him before stopping. "Calm do--" she's cut off. "LIAM!" Tamsin yells before rolling her eyes, hanging up on her *almost* boyfriend.

"Now Tamsin, was that necessary?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow, and she pouts. She knows that I'm right, and she really dosen't like that too much.

"No," she admits, "but I, uh..."Tamsin looks up at the ceiling, thinking, "I thought that it would be best to talk in person anyway!" I laugh at her lame excuse.

"Get in your car, drive to that hotel, and apologize to you boyfriend!" I command laughing. "I've got some tweeting to do."

(Tamsin's POV)

I'm not going to lie: I was nervous to knock on the hotel door. I mean, right from the beginning, Liam and I clicked. We had it easy, and we didn't let crap get between us. In the beginning, that is. The kidnapping definitely made him snap.

I lightly knocked on the door, getting more and more butterflies in my stomach with each one.

"You hurt his feelings," Louis says, pulling me into a hug after opening the door. "But he's been a little mean too, so you two cancel each other out."

"That's not a good enough reason to hang up on him though, Louis," I say, smiling a little and walking into the room. "I should go and apologize." I look at Louis and he mouths 'good luck.' I walked to the door I walked out of a week ago, and I knocked as I opened it slowly. "Liam?" I ask quietly. I look around the room. Liam was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking toward the open door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, sounding tired. I chew on the inside of my cheek.

"I came to apologize," I say quietly, sitting next to him on his bed. "I shouldn't have hung up on you." I look at him and he smiles a sad smile.

"I shouldn't take all my frustrations out on you. It's ok though, because I couldn't stay mad at you." He puts his hand on top of mine and smiles at me.

"I know you care, Liam," I start saying, standing up, "but I don't need protection." Liam stands up slowly.

"I'm your boyfriend," he says. I quietly add 'almost' but he heard. "Really?" Liam asks me in a scary calm voice, and his face showing a bit of boredom. I am starting to get a bit nervous as to where this conversation will end.

"Liam!" I laugh a bit. "Liam, I can handle myself. I'm not a baby -"

"I was supposed to protect you, Tamsin, and then you got kidnapped!"

"That was MY fault. Liam, you weren't even there!" I don't understand why he wouldn't get that through his head. He wasn't there, so he couldn't possibly have stopped it from happening. But he wouldn't believe me whenever I told him that.

"I could've prevented it." Liam looks me in the eyes. "Admit it, Tamsin. Only those who actually take help and protection willingly are mature."

I look at him with raised eyebrows. "So now I'm immature?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I did not say that, Tamsin Alexandria!" I scoff. "But right now you're acting like it, I'm not going to lie," he says, spreading his arms out, defeated. "But, hey! If you want to not accept help from those who care about you, be my guest." I cross my arms over my chest, and Liam and I stand there looking at each other.

I knew that this was a stupid argument, and that I should've apologized again, because, in all honesty, this whole thing was my fault. But I couldn't find myself to blurt out those words again. It was stupid of me, but I just stayed in my stance, looking at Liam, being more stubborn than usual.

"Fine," I say after a moment of silence. "I will," I tell him, picking up my backpack.

"Fine!" Liam says, slamming the door closed behind me.

"Tamsin," Louis said, shaking his head. I looked back at the door while he said exactly what I was thinking. "What did you do?"

(Emmaleigh's POV)

Well I haven't had the best day. Starting off from when Tamsin left, it was fine.

I actually decided to go to a party store. Thinking I would find a great costume to change into, I went in. Don't ask me why I wanted a costume to change into, let alone the costume I eventually found. I found this horrid looking wig, a fat suit, and a red mustache. You could say that I was really happy. BUT!

That stupid 'but' always come in when you're 'dating' someone from One Direction. I bought my stuff, though, thinking that I was going to be a cool kid.

"What's that?" I heard behind me. "Is that a fat suit??" All of the girls behind me started laughing. "It's not like you need a suit to look fat, Emmaleigh!" A girl came up in front of me, making me stop mid stride. "Is the baby not going to fight?" she asked sarcastically.

"Truthfully, I'm really bored already. I could care less about what any of you think of me, and you're not worth my time." I look at them and shrug my shoulders. They a look at each other, confused, as if they expected me to start crying. I laugh at them. "I'm leaving," I say before breaking through their wall.

When I got home, I was surprised to see as much love as hate on my twitter. I don't know what happened, but there was lots of arguing between Directioners. Some were attacking our attackers, defending us. It was getting out of hand.

I tweeted:

@sheppard_Em: So Ive seen some feuds between Directioners and as grateful as Tamsin and I are for some sticking up for us, lets not break up the 1D family ok? :D

After I tweeted that, I immediately got a reply:

@sheppard_Em you're so sweet! All you want to do is make Niall happy, like all the other Directioners. I don't get why they give you hate :'(

I replied quickly:

@sheppard_Em: @SheppardsSheep if you don't mind me asking, what's with your account name? But you're so cute! I do want to make him happy, but some don't approve. That's their opinion though :)

@sheppard_Em well it's the name of your fandom silly! Like sheep but SheppardsSheep. Tamsin has one too; the HotTAMales .

I let that sink in for a moment. Tamsin and I had fandom a now?! Wow

@sheppard_Em: @SheppardsSheep well I'm happy to hear that! :)

Tamsin would be so happy to know that people actually like her and Liam. I was about to text her when my door burst open.

There stood Tamsin, sniffing, puffy eyes, and red nose in all.