Chapter 37

(Emmaleigh's POV)

Sunday was pretty boring. Liam and Niall stayed with Tamsin and me for the day. Harry, Zayn, and Louis were nowhere to be found. Tamsin and I found that really strange, considering that they didn’t actually have anything to do. When we asked, Liam and Niall said that they didn't know, but Tamsin and I knew better. They were extremely awful at lying, and over the top bad when it came to us.

The boys wouldn't even let me do anything. It was the most annoying thing ever; it was as if I was on crutches too. I couldn’t have been more frustrated with the boys at the same time than I was now. They were all "you are crippled" and "you need your rest too!"

"Now you know how I felt," Tamsin laughed as I blew out a sigh of annoyance. I looked at her, and she chuckled, shaking her head at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You have an excuse, though,” I explained to her, even though this was clearly obvious. I shouldn’t have been explaining anything. “You needed rest."

"Speaking of rest," Liam said, walking in with a tray that held 2 plates of bacon, eggs, and grits. "I'm going to call the doctor and see if you're stable enough to go out." Tamsin and I looked at each other, confused. 

"Why would I need to go out?" Tamsin asked suspiciously. Niall came in with 2 orange juices and gave Liam a very subtle pointed look. I snickered.  

"We figured you would want to get some sunlight by yourself after being cooped up in the same room for 3 days. Plus, you haven't even used your crutches besides decorating them." We all look to the corner and see Tamsin purple/ mustache crutches leaning against the wall. 

"You never did tell us why you needed that specific duct tape, Tamie," I smirk at her. Liam and Niall sit on the bed with us, wanting to know. Of course, I already knew. But I wanted to make her blush this time, and it was definitely working. 

She mouthed I hate you, before telling us the short story. "Well, mustaches are incredibly awesome!" Tamsin looked down and mumbled something. 

I laughed a bit, but said, "what was that, Tamsin?"

She looked up at me, trying to be mad, but failed miserably. "It's... Someone's favorite color."

"Who's?" I prompted. Before she could say anything, Liam spoke up. 

"Hey! That's my favorite color," he notes. Everyone was quiet while he thought about it. "Oh," he said when it finally clicked, and then both he and Tamsin blushed. Niall and I broke out into fits of laughter. 

"Did you call the doctor yet?" Harry, Zayn, and Louis asked at the same time, barging into the room. Tamsin and I jumped at the sudden sound. “Sorry,” they apologized to us, “didn’t mean to scare you.”

"I forgot," Liam said, snapping his fingers and getting off of the bed. "I'll do that now." With that Liam left, taking his phone out of his pocket as he opened the door. 

"So," Tamsin and I said to the boys. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall could not keep a secret when they were together, especially from us. Liam was the one to keep his head on, and have the plan going successfully. "What do you guys have planned for us? Because we know that there's something you're not telling us."

"Well," Zayn started, he looked at both sides, making sure that the coast was clear. Tamsin and I started giggling, knowing we were about to get answers. "Liam and Niall-" and then a hand came over his mouth. 

"Seriously?!" Liam asked, removing his hand from Zayn's mouth. "I was only on the phone for no more than 5 minutes, Tamsin and Emmaleigh, and you're already getting him to crack?" He shook his head, smiling. "And the weakest link, too." Zayn pouts while everyone laughed. 

"Aha!" Tamsin and I screamed. "So there WAS something you weren't telling us," Tamsin and I say together. We sit back, smug. 

"You know now, but we won't tell you what it is no matter the consequences," Niall told us. 

"You're a party pooper," I say. "But what did the doctor say, Liam?" He gave both of us a smile. 

"Well, you and Tamsin will be free to talk at the same time, but outside of this room." We both squeal, too excited to finally be able to leave the hotel. 

After that, all of the boys stayed in the room with Tamsin and me. We played cards for so many hours I never wanted to hear the word again. 

Tamsin and I suggested video games, even though we both knew that she was total crap at them. Tamsin would pout when she would lose, or when she was known as the 'Traitor' for killing EVERYONE she saw. When we started playing FIFA, she literally threw the controller in. 

Tamsin and I definitely ate a lot. Since we didn't know WHAT to eat when it came to meals, we just ate a ton of snacks every hour. The boys didn't mind that much. 

"Do you guys have strawberries and chocolate?" Tamsin asked. I realized what she was asking for, and I immediately smiled. 

"Why?" Harry asked confused. We looked at him as if he had turned into a banana. 

"For chocolate covered strawberries, of course!" All of the boys looked confused. "Have you never had chocolate covered strawberries?!" I asked. 

"No, we haven't. Sorry, girls, but we haven't gotten any strawberries at all," Liam told us. Tamsin and I shared the same thought. 

"It's getting late," Zayn said. 

"And Tamsin still needs sleep," Niall finished. They all got off of the bed. 

"Goodnight, girls," they told us before Louis closed the door. 

"So," I started, getting under the covers. "What do you think they have planned for us tomorrow?" I asked Tamsin. She shrugged her shoulders. 

"I really have no idea. But I'm guessing it'll be good because they've been planning it for a couple of days now." I nod my head. 

"Well, I know what we're doing for them tomorrow." 

"And what's that?"

"Making chocolate covered strawberries."