Chapter 36

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

The next day, Saturday, Tamsin and I got a surprise visit. We weren't expecting anyone for that matter, and the fact that it was Demi totally blew our minds. Of course, there would really be only one reason that she was here, well maybe two. But Tamsin and I didn't think that she would yell at us for the DVD. She didn't have a reason too, considering that there was no way she could've known that it was me and Tamsin.

"What do you want?" I asked tiredly. Tamsin, who was surprisingly up at 12 pm, just rolled her eyes.

"Ed's in the living room, apologizing to the boys." We were silent.  

"That doesn't answer Emmaleigh's question," Tamsin said flatly. Demi clears her throat before beginning. I knew that we were giving her a hard time, but... You have to admit that she kinda deserved it. Maybe a little?

"I wanted to apologize to you and the boys," she said slowly. "I... I feel awful for what I did. The girls were all trying to defend me by attacking you, when I was really lying to everyone. And you, Tamsin, you're on crutches because of my fans." Demi looks at her hands. "I just wanted to apologize. I don't deserve a second chance-" 

"Third," Tamsin coughs out, being the subtle girl she is. Demi smiles sadly.  

"Yeah, third. I'm not expecting you to forgive me at all." I smile at her.  

"It'll take a while to trust you, but I know Tamsin, she's my sister. So I can easily say that we both forgive you." 

"You shouldn't," she said, and we hear a knock on our door. "But thank you," Demi says after the door cracks open. We see a messy head of flaming red hair before Ed pops his head all the way through the crack of the door. Demi walked out as Ed walked in.  

She closed the door, and Ed looked at his hands for a second before looking at us sunnlenly. 

"I'm sorry, to the both of you," Ed starts. Tamsin shook her head.  

"You have nothing to apologize to me for." 

"But still, I was trying to hurt your friends, and that's reason enough to apologize." We both smile at him, encouraging him to go on. "I told the boys this, they understood my situation, but I'd rather not say what I was being blackmailed for." 

"We don't judge," Tamsin and I said together.  

"You two are too nice," Ed smiles. "But I'm sorry, Emmaleigh, for trying to break you and Niall up. It was obvious to be impossible from the start. I could see how much you two cared about each other easily. I should've known better, but I can't change the past. I just wanted to say I'm sorry," Ed finished, looking at the ground.  

I smiled, getting up and giving him a hug. "It's ok, Ed. We forgive you," I say, and he raises his head to me as I rub his back reassuringly. I really didn't want him to think that it was his fault. I mean, yeah, he chose to work with Demi, but she was blackmailing him! It wasn't his fault at all! I walk back to the bed.  

"Seeing as I can't get up and hug you," Ed and I turn to see Tamsin put her good hand to her mouth, and then fling it from her mouth to Ed's direction. We both laughed loudly at her silliness. Tamsin always made the serious mood not so serious, or at least, she tried her best.  

"Thank you guys for being so understanding," he said before he left the room.  

Tamsin and I looked at each other. "Well, Chica," Tamsin started, "I'm sure that we can be officially sure that the drama has fallen off of the cliff."

A/N: Hey guys!!! I'm extremely excited! Not about the book, I mean I AM! But I'm sad because it's real close to being finished... :'( But there is no time for sadness! I got great news! Me and my friends, AnastasiaDowney and TheSilentWriter23, have made a collab account! It's mostly for humor, because we all have had some pretty pretty strange and funny converstaions with people! So we are gonna be talking, possibly writing, and just having a good time over there! There's nothing there YET, but keep an eye out for These3Chicks! But, as for right now, and this chapter, fan, comment, vote, SHARE! I really don't care, so do what ya want! It helps me either way :D