Chapter 34

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

Well, right as Tamsin and I were talking about the DVD, the boys came in. They turn on the TV in Tamsin's room and all pile on her bed. We literally watched 30 seconds. After that, Liam called the doctor, while Zayn turned off the TV. The banner on the TV said 'The Truth Of Demi Lovato Revealed.' 

"This can't be happening!" Tamsin moaned while the doctor was talking to me and Liam.  

"In order for Tamsin to get better, she needs to rest for the rest of the week," the doctor said. "But other than that, she is free to go. She has her crutches, right?" he asked, and Liam nodded his head, raising the crutches in his hand. "Yeah, she's good to go then." The doctor pats Liam on the back and leaves the room.  

"We need to get back to the hotel," Niall said, "and fast. We all look at each other for one slow second, and then start getting everything ready extremely fast for us to go. 

We got to the hotel in 20 minutes. We would've been there in 15 but Tamsin 'needed' mustache and purple duct tape for her crutches. She said she would explain later.  

But we got out of the hospital quickly. Liam handed Harry Tamsin's crutches and made Louis help her get on Liam's back. Thus from there, Liam gave Tamsin a piggy back ride, even to the hotel room door. It was pretty entertaining to watch, actually, because Tamsin was opposed to that idea 110%

Liam sat right next to Tamsin on the couch, Liam and Louis sandwiching her. They made her lay against Liam and keep her legs on top of Louis, much to her disapproval. I knew by the faces she was making that she hated every moment of this. I was an awful friend for silently wanting to laugh.

Me and Niall fought for the one seater chair, the comfiest one, but ended up sharing it. I saw Tamsin look our way, and I thought that I saw a very small smirk on her lips. But I cou've been imagining it. Zayn popped popcorn, got chips, and brought sodas to us, while Harry turned the TV channels to the news.  

"What-" Liam said, looking intently at the screen. Before the woman showed the video, she began talking.  

'So a little girl found this DVD while playing in the grass. Apparently, she couldn't read what it said so she began asking people to read it to her. She ended up giving it to a high school who did interviews. And THAT is how we got the truth of Demi in our hands." After the explanation the whole recorded video played. I look at Tamisn, and for a moment, I just want to burst out laughing. This is just our luck, and she knew that because she had her face in her hands.

Tamsin started to reach for the potato chips, but Liam wouldn't let her move a muscle. I smiled, not really caring about the video. Neither did Tamsin, because we knew what was going to happen.  

The boys' mouths were wide open. Tamsin put her hand under Liam's chin and pushed up to close his mouth. "Flies are going to get in there, Niall," I said, putting my hand over his mouth. After another 60 seconds, they all looked at us.  

"Is this the DVD?!" they all screamed. Tamsin and I nodded our heads. "You kept this a secret not to destroy Demi?" Niall asked with a raised eyebrow. "After all the rubbish she put you through?"  

"Doesn't matter now; soon everyone will know the truth." Tamsin and I sighed. I was almost sure Tamsin and I felt the same, and I felt awful. Even though she gave us a lot of crap and drama, I wouldn't have asked this on anyone. It just seems like their life would spiral down to nothing. 

"I sorry about Ed," Tamsin mumbled, her lips poking out as she looked at Liam. Liam ran a hand through her hair slowly, over and over agian, and smiled at her.  

"It's ok, Angel, you couldn't have stopped him," he assured us.  

"Liam's right," Niall said, rubbing my back. "We had thought something was up with him anyway. When you guys got kidnapped." Tamsin and I both have confusion on our faces, but all of the boys shake their heads. "It's over, so there's no need to talk explain."

"At least there's no more drama for you two," Zayn said.  

"And we saw that you do have a fandom now!" Harry pipes up, excitement in his voice. All of the boys raise their eyebrows, smiling widely at us as Harry mentioned that. It wasn't a big deal, though. Not compared to what was going on. 

"We hope it's all over," Tamsin and I said at the same time.