Chapter 15 - Part 2

So I decided to add the boys, just for the heck of it! So this is Jack ------>>>>

--------------------------

Part 2

(Emmaleigh's POV)

The next day was the last day that I saw him. We texted a little, but he was way too busy. I didn't want to be a distraction. 

In the midst of my self thought, I felt my phone vibrate on my leg. It was a text from Tamsin. 

"Oh my goodness! Open your window!" it read. 

Seeing as I was watching TV upstairs in the living room, I had to get off of the couch and go to the basement where my room was. 

I walk in and see her practically trying to pry open the window with her already clipped finger nails. 

"What are you doing?" I exclaim, Tamsin climbing through my window. "Why didn't you-" She shakes her head. 

"No time to explain," Tamsin says, a little breathless. I notice that her cheeks were pinker than usual, and her hair looks like she ran here. Did she ride her bike?

"Have you even been on twitter?" she asks, opening my laptop and unlocking it. The password was pretty obvious. 

"No, why?" I'm starting to get nervous, noticing that she is typing too fast for normal Tamsin typing. 

"Because a bunch of jealous 'Directioners' have been... Venting their feelings about us." She's annoyed. I can tell because she is choosing her words, and getting quieter. 

All of the sudden, I hear an inside scream of frustration. I look at Tamsin, shocked. She never loses her cool. Well, I'm the only one who occasionally sees it come out. 

"Tamsin..." I say slowly. She brings her hands to her head. 

"I'm sorry! I'm just so frustrated because these little 11-14 year olds are attacking us as if they even have a chance with them! I mean, we barely did either, but still." I shake my head, still not understanding. 

"Wait - slow down! What's going on?" Tamsin pulls me in front of my laptop. 

"See for yourself."

My jaw drops. 

"Oh. My. Gosh."

"How could girls be so mean?!" I ask, backing away from the screen as if it's a disease. 

I look over and see Tamsin, on my bed, looking at her phone. 

"What could you possibly be doing at a time like this?" I ask credulously. People hate us right now for 1 reason: because we may have a thing going on with a member of One Direction. What a stupid reason!

"I'm texting the girls." Tamsin doesn't look up from her phone when she tells me this. "Apparently Emerson's all in the clear. But that was obvious. Mia and Tyler have some hundred haters, but those haters don't even think that Tyler and Louis, and Mia and Zayn will work out in the end, anyway." She looks up at me. "We are the only 2 that are extremely screwed." I sit on the bed next to her. 

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask her. Tamsin shrugs her shoulders. She's quiet for a moment. 

"Do you want to go to Starbucks?"

"Sure, why not?" 

10 minutes later, and Tamsin had her Caramel Apple Spice and I had my White Chocolate Mocha. Everything was perfect. 

I was hanging out with my best friend, who was wrapped up in her 'twin' blanket I had given her. 

I laughed when I saw it in her car, and just shook my head when she went into Starbucks wrapped up in it.