CHAOS MAGIC

BAILEY CONSTANTINE, THE GIRL WHO HAD IT ALL AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE

BAILEY CONSTANTINE, THE GIRL WHO HAD IT ALL AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. She had a perfect family, perfect life, perfect everything really. But her stubbornness just had to get in the way and took it all away from her. That as the day she found out who her father truly was. The fact he was a monster, no a psychopath, sociopath even. He was all the above, to be honest(basically what you look for in a criminal minds unsub yall)

"This is Chaos Magic, Bailey you have to stop. You don't know what you're about to do."

Seven years later and Bailey adjusted to her changed life, sure she didn't have any friends despite Beth Chapel smiling at her every day, the girl was too nice and it kinda creeped Bailey out-(anyways) But that all changed when Courtney Whitmore moved into town and changed her life for better and for worse with an offer she just quite frankly couldn't resist.

Rick Harris, one of the most broodest kids in all of Blue Valley. Living with his uncle was pure hell and his uncle would remind him everyday. He tried his best, he really did but his short temper would always get the best of him in situations like these, he missed them, he missed his parents. He believed his parents died in a car crash as did everyone else, so when new girl Courtney Whitmore tells him that his parents never truly died in a car crash and he can get vengeance for them, he's jumping at the chance with closed fists.

To find the true version of yourself is one thing, but to find your given destiny of yourself is something entirely apart. Bailey Constantine and Rick Tyler have yet to known about the unknown but maybe with this group of outcasts, they can discover more about the world and maybe even themselves and that itself is quite neat and a bigger discovery than life itself.

In which two heroes who have family issues joing the new JSA OR in which a powerful chaos magic user falls in love wuth a man who uses an hourglass for strength.

Welcome To Chaos Magic

STARRING

Abigail Cowen as Bailey
Constantine (King)/The Scarlet Witch