5. "i was careful."

V I D E S T A

"BITCH WAKE UP, WE HAVE CLASS!" Alexis's accent rang in my ears.

I abruptly opened my eyes to her hovering over me waving her phone in my face. I flipped over on my stomach and buried my face in my pillow; a lousy attempt to block out the annoying ball of energy that was Alexis.

"Will you wake the fuck up?" She slapped my ass.

"What time is it even?"

"Seven o'clock." Her long nails obnoxiously tapping the keyboard on her screen. 

I buried my face deeper into the pillow. "We literally don't have class for another two fucking hours. And stop texting so fast, it's annoying."

"Well, one– I want to go Crêpes à la Cart for breakfast and two, you're definitely not getting out of telling me what the fuck is up with this note is on your dresser."

I quickly flipped over on my back and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "What note?"

She leaned over in the chair, grabbed the piece of paper and placed it on my bed.

I looked down at the cursive gracefully penned over a ripped sheet of paper and back up to my giddy best friend. "You're giving me anxiety Alexis."

Rubbing my eyes again, I picked it up;

I couldn't help the memories of yesterday that flooded my mind nor the smile that spread across my face when I read his note

Yesterday was what my dense therapist would call a breakthrough. Not only did I allow him to see me at one of my most vulnerable moments, but I also allowed him to take care of me. Not only did he not pry, but he most importantly didn't judge. Instead he gave me the chance to embrace and get comfortable in the tactful moment and then he pleased me. He pleased me mentally and physically with ease and in a way no one was ever able to, and everything yesterday was about me. There was no personal gain on his end besides pleasuring me and allowing me my moment. I mean, he even had the courtesy to leave me a note in regards to his departure and left me money for breakfast knowing I didn't need the money.

Granted he didn't say, but I know he saw my father yesterday and was able to put two and two together– which is most likely what had him at my doorstep in the first place.

"Okay, you're killing me. What's with the fucking note?" Alexis snatched it out of my hand.

While she read the note, I grabbed my cell off of the dresser which was attached to its charger, thanks to Gadreel I'm assuming.

Videsta: Hey, I just woke up to your note. Thank you so much for yesterday, but you really didn't need to leave the money though my love.

Gadreel: Good morning. I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to.