Campfire tales

"Y/N, why don't you tell us what your home land is like?" Milk Cookie said.

"Huh??" I was pulled out of my thoughts by his request. It seemed like I've been spacing out for a while now. Ever since we started walking together actually. I had so many things on my mind, such as me being a cookie, this weird candy land, the possibility that I'll never see my home or talk to my friends and relatives ever again... My mind had been very loud and restless, for the last... hour or two. It looked like we had set camp for the night now, the three of us were sitting around a fire fueled by logs of cake roll, along with pocky and pretzel sticks.

Milk Cookie smiled and continued. "I've never heard of [insert your country name here] before, you're the first cookie to tell me about this place... so I simply must know what it's like!" He leaned forward and watched me curiously, waiting for some details.

Even Purple Yam Cookie joined in, leaning forward a bit closer, watching me with a curious squint.

"Oh- erh-... um..." I cleared my throat. "...Well, for starters, the trees where I come from are not made out of... roll cake."

"Oh, none of them??" Milk Cookie listened with wide eyes.

"How do you build ANYTHING!?" Purple Yam Cookie demanded to know.

"With-... with like, regular wood...?" I replied nervously, hoping I didn't sound completely insane. How was I supposed to know what cookies consider to be normal, or impossible?

"HUH??" Purple Yam Cookie frowned and squinted in frustrated confusion.

"...Are you talking about trees that are magnificently huge, and very, very hard to cut through?..." Milk Cookie asked.

". . . Yes?-"

"Ohh!!" His eyes lit up. "Oh my! Those are quite rare around our lands... What a sight your home must be!"

"...Actually... Yeah, I think it has its moments!... There aren't much trees in big cities though. The sight of concrete gets boring, too."

"Concrete?" Milk Cookie blinked.

"Yeah, It's like... molded stone?"

"MOLDED STONE?? WHAT are you TALKING about??" Purple Yam Cookie snarled.

I nervously shrunk a bit in my seat. Was it just me or he just kept getting angrier?

Milk Cookie frowned at his friend. "Purple Yam Cookie, please... this cookie had a difficult day."

"Ergh... I have a weird feeling about them, Milk Cookie..."

I couldn't blame him, could I?... I looked at the ground.

"They need help, and that's the only thing that matters, Purple Yam Cookie!... Dark Choco Cookie would-"

"Oh don't you start-...!!" Upon hearing the name of 'Dark Choco Cookie', Purple Yam clenched his fists and teeth, stood up and angrily stomped away into the woods... Apparently, for Purple Yam Cookie, the mention of Dark Choco Cookie made the conversation not worth having.

Milk Cookie watched him leave with an oblivious expression, until we could hear Purple Yam Cookie punching trees in the distance. Then, Milk Cookie turned to me with a smile. "Don't worry about my friend, he means no harm! He's just a little loud, is all! And maybe just a little bit short-tempered." -We heard the sound of a roll cake tree breaking and falling to the ground- "But he's never hurt anyone! That I know of... Well-... aside from enemies that were willing to fight us!..."

"...Ah... okay..." I replied nervously and paused, thinking... "...Milk Cookie?"

"Hm?" He replied with an innocent smile.