Since I've left

Andrea's P.o.v.

It didn't take me long to pack my things and leave Camp Half-Blood. All I had was the outfit I wore on my first day, but that was a long time ago. Three years today to be exact. It was hard to try and forget my friends and honestly I never did. I "see" them everyday. I see Trinity in the late afternoon sunset, Justice in the bright blue sky, Thomas in the dead of night, Jason in the clouds, Nico as the darkness, and Newt as the sunshine... My sunshine. My heart was like broken glass and it pained me to live every single day without them, because no matter where I turned they were always there...haunting me. 

~Night time~

I laid in my bed at my dorm hearing the soft snores of my college dorm mates. This isn't what I wanted. I didn't want to be stuck with three other people I barely knew or talked too, but I had no choice. Justice, Trinity and I planned to share a dorm together. Justice and I blowing all our money on food and Trinity doing our homework and buying us food because we went broke buying food. Now I was stuck with three morons who were annoying and complete snobs.  I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the clock five more hours until it was time to start our day. I listened to their soft snores and it finally put me to sleep. 

When I opened my eyes I noticed I was encased in total darkness. I panicked. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I stood up only to have my head banged against something hard. Ignoring the pain I felt around my surroundings. My hands felt the cold dark metal and instantly I pulled my hand back. It was at that moment I finally heard the alarm. I covered my ears trying to block the deafening noise. I sat there hands over my ears. 2 hours, 1 hour passed I didn't know. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and it wasn't long until I felt myself falling asleep. 

My eyes shot right open. The noise of voices assured me I wasn't alone. My eyes darted around trying to find the source of the noise, and finally my eyes landed on a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair. 

"Newt?" I asked before passing out.