we met tonight

A/n: just a quick update 

I was talking to the interviewer about my upcoming movie when I heard her voice.

"Ah y/n!" She laughed. "We met again!" she smiled. "Ah. They told me you'd be here but I didn't believe them." I smiled. She winked and then turn to the camera.

"I hope she wasn't giving away any spoilers." she said turning back to me. "So far so good." the interviewer laughed. "all though i'm curious- how did you two meet?" she said. I looked at billie. "we uh. met tonight." i said. Billie nodded. "yep just a few hours earlier." she said.

"But i am curious." i said grabbing the microphone and placing an arm around her shoulders. "Why are you here tonight? Ms. Eilish tell me- how does it feel being the most wonderful, beautiful, and talented person to walk the earth. How does it feel to be here tonight?" i asked.

she leaned into me as she spoke into the mic. "with you? On top of the world." she said jabbing me with her elbow. I pulled away and handed the mic back.

"billie we need to go in now." we heard. she turned to me and smiled. "We met tonight." she said squeezing her arm around me and pulling me in. We made eye contact as she slid her hand over my shoulders and down the back of the arm to the inside of my elbow. She winked as she flexed her fingers to make her light touch feel like "come here".

I smiled. She turned away and I looked to my manager and did our signal. "As if instantly she came over to get me. "Now i'm getting the signal. Well i hope you enjoy the movie!" i said.

We walked into the screening room. Bille was sitting and i walked over to her. "Now." i said. "Hmm. i was wondering how long it would take you to follow me." she smirked looking ahead at the screen.

"oh shut up. you're the one being way to much in the interview." i said falling back into my seat. "people are gonna start noticing." i whispered. "really? how does it feel to being the most wonderful, beautiful, and the sexiest person in the world." she mocked. "Actually. i said talented and who's walked this earth." i said. She chuckled. "same thing." she said looking at me. "Besides. Maybe we shouldn't be a secret anymore." she said. I rolled my eyes.

Before i could react she pulled my face to hers. Our lips met and i instantly kissed her back. I heard some gasps behind us. I pulled away. She chuckled and sat back into her seat.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. The movie beginning credits came on and a permanent smile stayed plastered to my face. "But we only just met tonight." Billie whispered into my ear. I turned my face to steal another kiss as the first scene started.