Chapter One

Erin's POV

Sliding my body down the pole as older men put money into my linger. To this day I regret the day I was born. Luckily the song ened end and I got off stage, well basically ran off the stage and past all the men that had put the money in my linger. "Hey baby how much for this" a older man said as he grabbed my wrist and guestured to my body as he pulled me onto his lap. With a small nuge I attempted to get his hands off of me,

But obviously being an older and much stronger human my attempt failed. "I'm sorry mate she's not for you" I heard a voice from behind. Turning around I took in the much younger mans features the way his blue eyes shined every time the different colored lights would flash on his face, and his hair was a bit messy but in a way it was just in the right position his rather taller figure punched the older man in the face and grabbed my hand. Leading me away from that man passing people until we were all the way in the back of the illegal night club. "Who are you" I asked confusion written all over my face. "Names Niall I'm here to get you out Erin."

Looking around and trying to find anymore cops or anything that would tell me this guy, Niall, was a real cop "I know what your thinking I might be another guy trying to rape you, but I'm not there are not any other cops here the rest are outside ready and armed just in case something goes wrong" he said clearing my thoughts a little. "What are you doing" my step mom shouted "if you are going to distract my money maker and be rude to my costumers ill have to ask you to leave" she said as the older guy that Niall punched was behind her Niall took a few hundred bills out of his pocket and gave them to her as she quickly snatched them out of his hand and said "there are plenty of other younger girls out there" pushing the guy out of the way and going into her office "so you told my dad you had kids let's go get them and then take the back exit thats where he is waiting."

He said as I just listened and signalled him to follow me to the dressing room were my one year old twins were at, Alex and Nichole. "Just change into something comfortable and I'll help you carry one of them do you have a blanket to wrap them in" he asked. "Yeah its right next to the chair" I told him grabbing a pair of sweats and quickly putting them on "here" Niall said handing me his jacket as I put it on. "Thank you " I then wrapped Nichole in her blanket and followed Niall out the back door.

The moment I stepped out the door it was everything I dreamed of. The fresh air hit my face like some sport of moviee scene where the director was supposed to yell cut and tell us how perfect that went, but no because this was real life.

Hello sorry this chapter is so short since it is the beinging of the story the chapters will be short for about three chapters then they will be long I promise hopefully you like this story and vote for it bye noodles