Chapter Eight

Erin POV

Waking up to my kids laughter I opened my eyes in curiousty once open I saw Calum on the floor with Alex and Nicole as he was making both of them laugh. Then coming out of the restroom came Jessica "good morning sleepy head" she smiled as I watched her get ready she had on a nice pink dress with a brown belt a cardigain with little flowers white high heels and a silver necklace that hung loosely around her neck. "If you don't mind me asking were are you going" I told her as she was applying lipstick "well today is mothers day so me and my brothers want to take my mom out to dinner and shopping" she said as her phone rang she picked it up and answered "hello ok I'll be out bye" she hung up then turned towards me I set the dress I want you to wear in the restroom we are going to go out later tonight tell Rebecca and Brianna I left already bye guys" she said as she was about to open the door it opened and revealed Michael "ready" he asked her as she nodded as they left his hand slid around her waist and pulled her closer as she closed the door.

"Do you have anything planned today" Calum asked me as I turned towards him "nope" was the one word I said before Rebecca burst through the door with Ashton. Rebecca's outfit was a light pink skirt with a white top that releaved the middle of her clevage with her tan high heels and her matching wallet "did Jessica leave already" she asked me as Ashton put his mouth on her neck "yeah she said she went to eat with her mom" I told her as she nodded "ok I'm leaving already too and did she tell you we are going out at night" she asked "yes she sure did" nodding she sat on the bed "Ok like Jessica we are going to go visit our moms and take them out to eat" she said getting up and leaving with Ashton right behind her. "So...do you....have anything to do maybe we can visit my mom" Calum asked me but before I got to answer his question Brianna comes in with Luke looking at her like she was the most perfect thing in the world.

"Hey did the other girls leave already" she asked as I nodded "yeah like you they are going to spend the day with there moms and stuff is what they said" I smiled at her as she laughed. When she laughed Luke's face lit up it was like if he heard angels singing. Looking at Brianna's outfit I saw how her pink dress fit her just right with her black heels and matching wallet I understand why Luke can't stop staring. "Ok so now that you know where we are going um just Calum" she looked over at him and told him "the rest of the boys are going to get here make sure Liam and Zoey get there own room that's what Liam said" Brianna shrugged as Luke kissed her cheek and walked out with her "does your mom know about what management said" I asked Calum not making eye contact "no they said to take the kids to her today and tell her we meet along time ago and kept everything a secret until now" "so we have to tell her we are happily together?" I asked him. "Yeah that's what mangagement said" he said as I still didn't make eye contact "if you don't mind me asking who's Liam and Zoey" "no I don't mind and Liam is in one direction. I'm sure you've heard of them" he paused "yeah Niall mentioned he was in a band called one direction" "well they are coming here with the rest of the band mates Liam Zayn and Louis and Zoey is Liams girlfriend" he said. I smiled and thought Louis is such a great name "so are we going to your moms house" I asked him as he shrugged "if you want" sighing I got up and went to the bathroom locking the door and turning the shower water on. Stepping into the shower I let the warm water soak my body for a minute when I started to wash my body and hair and do my business.

Turning the water off I stepped out of thew showed and dried my my body with the towel the ripped it around my hair putting on my bra and panties. Getting the cloths and putting them on it was a white top with a white skirt and matching heels. I got the blow dryer that was already on the sink I turned it on and brushed my hair as it dried. Finally I let my wavey hair down and with the straightener I curled it just a bit. Finally stepping out of the restroom as my heels made a sound I looked at Calum who was now on Jessica bed with the kids eating a bowl of cereal as he would give them some of his cereal. "So we are going to my moms house" he smirked as he saw me following my eyes I replied to his remark "we'll it is mother's day I wannt my kids to get to know there only grandma and I want there grandma to get to know her grandkids" I smiled sarcastically. "Go change while I get my kids ready" I told him "I'm already ready and there also my kids" he said standing up nodding I grabbed Nicole and went into the restroom to take her a shower. Getting a towel I wrapped it around her tiny body and went back into where Calum was I laid Nicole on the bed as the towel was still wrapped around her "I'll take him a shower" Calum said getting Alex up and going into the bathroom as I nodded a got a dipper for Nicole and her little turquoise shirt with arrows on them since it was hot I didn't put any I out her a black little skrit with her matching socks. I then grabbed her and combed her hair into a little bun and put her bow with her bangs sticking out. "Hello aw look at you, you look adorable" Harry said as he walked in with Niall "thanks I try" I said as Nicole sat down and started playing with her fake keys.