Chapter Six

Erin's POV

Everyone in this roof was confused on to why I had just done what I did except for me and him and he knew exactly why. Standing on top of this roof with him rite in front of me was never how I picture it, I never imaged Niall knowing someone like him. "We've been standing here for about three minutes and yet no words have left your mouth" I told him as the others just watched in amazment as Calum just stood there. He opened his mouth but no words came out "So Niall were will we be staying" I turned around and asked him as I clearly knew this conversation wasn't going to go anywhere. "I like her where did you find her she is staying with me" Jessica said her smile grew wide. "Let me show you to your rooms" she said as she tried to ligten the mood and walked past all the awkwardness to the elevator "come on guys we don't have all day" she smiled as the elevator opened and she stepped in as Niall Harry and I walked right behind her. Having the doors close slowly I saw how his eyes still on mine as no words still couldn't leave his mouth he was just speechless.

"Well you met the guys already so let's get you guys into your rooms and stuff" Jessica said as the elevator door opened and we walked into a hall. "Niall Harry this is your room" she said opening the door as they entered the room walking into the large hotel room with a great view of the contry. "Erin if you don't mind me and you will be sharing a room" Jessica said as I put the boys luggage inside their room "unless you want another room to yourself and your kids" she added "no its fine I'll share the room" I told her as I took Alex out of Nialls arms carefully trying not to wake him "do you want me to help you" Jessica said motioning to Nicole in Harry's arms "if you can, please" I told her as she copied my actiotions in trying not to wake Nicole up.

"Ok thank you for helping me guys you can go to sleep now" I told them as we exited there room. "So let me show you to our room then you'll tell me about yourself" she insisted as I simply smiled and nodded walking three doors away from the boys room we stopped at a door which she opened. "So I already slept on the left bed so right one is all yours" she smiled "thank you" I told her once again as I gently set Alex on my be as she did the same. "So Erin how did you meet Niall and Harry" she asked clearly knowing I didn't want to talk about Calum "um Niall and his dad help me out of a bad place and after that I meet Harry the next day" I told her nodding not telling her the specific details on what really happened. "Oh so you've know them for what three two days" she smiled "yes basically I tried to leave the first day but Niall just wouldn't let me" I told her. "Niall's a great guy and he will never harm anyone he cares about so that me he takes care of his friends and everyone he loves" she responded.

With a a gently nod I saw both of my kids moving as their little mouths made an 'o' shape when they yawned. "Oh my god they are so adorable" Jessica said as she picked up Nicole and jumped her up and down on the bed are you hungry because we could totally order room service" Jessica asked me "sure if you want" I told her. "So one more question why did you sla-" Jessica was quickly interuppted when their was a knock on the door getting up she peeked through the little hole on the door and mouth the one name I didn't want to hear right now "let him in" I told her as she opened the door. Opening the door and walking in was not the guy I fell in love with or had feelings for or no new of that crap. As soon as I saw his face again memerios hit me like a train.

Flashback
Walking into the back of the club I rushed and past many people as I had just finished my shift. "Erin you have someone waiting for you in your room" my stepmom ,Lucy, shouted from across the room "but my shift is over" I tried to reson with her. "To bad get your ass in their and get me his money" she grabbed my forearm and forced me into the room. Closing and locking the door behind her turning around I see a much younger face he looked drunk by the way he was standing and walking towards me he was. He didn't say a word he just grabbed me a slammed me on the bed not to mention hard. This night was one night I will never forget.
Flashback Ends

"Jessica can you leave us alone" calum spoke low as Jessica looked at me if I was ok with that nodding she left with hesitation and closed the door behind her. About two minutes past and Calum still awkwardly stood there not talking "are we going to just be here staring each other or are you going to say something because you haven't said anything since I got here and to be clear you came up to talk to me not the other way around" I told him as he just stood their. With a big sigh he let out his words "I'm sorry" "sorry isnt going to cut it Calum" I said as he rubbed his face "I know and I don't know how I'll ever make it up to you" he said "Calum there is no way you can make it up to me ever it was a whole year of my life I have suffered through hell and you weren't there you couldn't even come back or even do something to help me or at least your kids" I told him as I pointed to the kids sleeping peacefully on the bed "I didn't know Erin" "you didn't know what did you really think working in a club is a whole lot of fun." I told him as he stood there "I didn't know I had kids" he spoke "of course you didn't because what you did that night wasn't going to bring another human being into this world Calum I just fucken hate you so much right now" I told him as tears pricked my eyes "Erin since your going to be on this tour I'm going to make it up to you I promise."

"No Calum not to me I don't want you anywhere near me from here till the end of the tour" I told him not knowing when the tour will end. "But im not going to take away the chance of my kids getting to know their father so you will be able to spend time with them." I said as he smiled "thank you Erin I will, I will also promise to make it up to you by the end of this tour even if you don't want me to I will."

Hello guys here's the next chapter hope you like it sorry for any mistakes Im going to post it up like this how it is without checking it so yeah bye astmosphere belts