Chapter Two

Erin's POV

When you don't have something in a really long time you really miss that thing no matter what it is, but when you get it back it is the best feeling in the world and that to me is freedom. "Erin" I heard and saw a much older man the older man then came up to me. "Names Bobby I'm the cop that is going to investigate this case and Nialls dad" he said as I backed away a little due to all my experiences with older men I really don't want to get near one right now I thought.

"Its ok Erin I'll be with you I promise he won't do anything, we are the good guys." I heard Niall say as I turned to him he put a hand on my shoulder "THAT IS WHERE THIS BITCH WAS GOING" we heard someone shout as we all turned around I saw it was the older guy that Niall punched in the face but this time he was really drunk in like two seconds. "Who's that" Nialls dad asked" this guy that I punched in the face to get Erin" Niall shrugged he walked up to us as they put Niall and me in the back pointing guns at at the guy as he walked up to Bobby "hey come here money maker I just want to talk."

He said about to pass Bobby and with a swift of a hand Bobby put handcuffs around the guys wrist and took him into the back of the cop car. "See good guys" Niall said as he bounced Alex up and down. I smiled at him and just nodded "what are we going to do now" I asked curious about this investigation. "Well now is the fun part you get to see all girls you saved and see your step mom pay for at she did." He said as fear flowed thorugh my viens. Bitting my lip I saw how Nialls dad entered the club with a whole team I saw how little by little they took out some girls and older men, girls with blankets and men with handcuffs.

The last person that came out was a dream come true when she came out she had handcuffs and Bobby had his hand on her neck just in case she would try to run. Everything around me blurred and I just saw her getting into the cop car once she was in there we made eye contact she said something that I didn't quite make out, but I didn't care this day was the second best day of my life. A tear escaped my eyes as they drove off with her. "Its over see we are the good guys here's proof" he said wipping my tear

Here's the second short chapter sorry again because its so short but I hope you vote and comment and like this story thanks for reading bye noodles