Chapter Three

Erin's POV

The real world and dreams are two very different things ones horriable and the other is everything you want it to be. Its funny how some particular human beings get stuck on pretending the are living their dreams. As of for me reality ruined my life by putting me in the worst place in the world. My train of thoughts was broken by Nialls dad pulling up to the sation as he spoke "Niall will take you into the investigation room while we get some paperwork ready for you then we will start with the questions" and with that he went inside the station. "Come on" Niall said as he walked still holding Alex in his hands. As we entered the station it was a mess.

On one side of the room were all the girls either with phones or waiting anxiously to get reunited with their family memberes. And on the other side where all the older men with handcuffs getting ready for who knows what. The only person I didn't see was my step mom which just made me grow curious. "Follow me the room is all the way in the back" he said passing through the middle. I saw how some of the girls that were new at the club smiled as he walked past by, as I just grew more curious. As we walked all the girls gave looks of thank yous and all the men who just sat there were either drunk or sobbering up. Finally heading into the back room where I'm guessing was the investigation room Niall opened the door having me step in as he stepped in right behind me.

Pulling out a chair for me I sat down carefully trying not to wake Nichole from her nap as Niall took a seat next to me. "So from your accent I know you are not from here where you from?" he said setting one hand on the table as the other carried Alex. About to open my mouth and responsed to his question when Nialls dad comes in with a bunch of papers which I suppose is my files. "Hello Erin let's get started shell we" he said sitting down right across from me and Niall. "So Erin tell me about yourself how old are you?" He asked. After bearly meeting these people I'm going to tell them my whole life story and what has happened which let me tell you isn't going to be easy.

I took in a deep breath "I'm seventeen years old I was born in California my parents died when I was nine at the age of ten I got adopted by Lucy" I said my stepmoms name. "After about two months we took a plane to Ireland were she bought that club from this guy name Rick" the moment I said his name Bobby's eyes shot up as fast as a bullet. "Did they see each other more then one time" Bobby asked me as I nodded "yes a vairty of times and I heard they had wanted to see each other next Friday." "Ok what else happen thoughtout your life" Bobby asked "at the age of thirteen she made me work at the club only dancing when I was fourteen more younger girls would come but would never leave none were older the eighteen or younger then twelve."

I felt myselve start to tear up when I started to rember when I saw much younger girls coming in crying their eyes out. How Lucy would smack them when they wouldn't want to dance. "The worst part of all was when I was sixteen she made me do private rooms a very young person paid for me when he" I couldn't hold it in by now I was full on crying tears streaming down my cheeks as I rembered the brown eyed boy "that is how these betuiful children came into my life." I smiled down at Nichole "Erin its ok all that is already over what's important now is what is going to happen in the future" Niall said putting his hand on top of mine.

Smiling I tried to blink away the tears as Bobby wrote down some things on my files "one more thing did she have any specific place to find Rick" he asked. Whipping my tears I answered "she would always say she was going to meet him at his house but I don't know where the house was" he once again wrote every word that just came out of my mouth "she wrote it down somewhere" I told him as his pen stopped writing immediately "where's the paper she wrote it in" he asked "somewhere hidden in the club."

Bobby nodded "ok Erin we are done here" he said leavening me and Niall in the room. "Were did he go off to" I asked "the club going to go find that paper Rick is what my dad wants and you got him one step closer into finding him" he said as his words sunk into my head. "So do you have a place to stay" he asked "considering that I have no family over here at all no, no I don't" I smiled. "Well now you do you'll be staying with me for three days here in Ireland then we will be trvaeling the world." He said as I rose my eyebrow in confusion. "You can't say no" he smiled "ok but I'll be leaving in six months" I told him "why?" He asked "because that's when I turn eighteen and I don't want to be rude and use you and I won't know how to pay you back" I told him as we exited out of the investigation room and finally out of the station. "You won't leave becaause you'll love it" he said as we got into a car I held both sleeping babies in my arms in the back as he drove off slowly.

Hello I hope you like this chapter and vote for it and here's a little about Erin's past so I hope you guys liked that part its a little bit longer then the other chapters so yeah thanks for reading bye Noddles