Chapter Ten

Erin's POV

Waking up to Jessica shaking the bed and a massive headache I checked the time on the clock that was on the counter next to my bed I saw it was 5:30."why are you waking me up so early" I groned "sorry but our flight leaves to L.A in a hour ,and take this Advil and water and you'll be good" she stated handing me water and a little pill. "L.A why are we going there" I asked taking the Advil and getting up but making sure not to wake my kids "that's were the tour starts again we were on break for mothers day and such" she said as she filled a suitecase zipping it up and giving me an empty one "here I'll help you" she said getting my stuff and folding it in the suitcase along with my kids cloths. I can't believe I'm going back to L.A I haven't been there since I was like nine or so. "I can't wait to get back to were I was born I can't wait to see how it's changed" I whispered as I helped her put my cloths into my suitcase.

Finally getting everything into my suitcase there was a knock at the door. Going over I opened it without seeing who it was "can I talk to you" he said as soon as it opened. Nodding I closed the door behind me and looked at him with a 'go on' look "I'm sorry about yesterday I shouldn't have done that and I know it was wrong because you still hate me, but you have to know that I did try to get you back just they wouldn't let me back into the club and I'm sorry again for last night I hope your hand is ok" with that he left with out letting another word leave his mouth. With my mouth left open in shock I opened the door and entered the room once again. "Come on change into this because I'm positively sure Los Angeles is going to be hot" she said as she handed me what I had bought at the Mall which was a pair of ripped black shorts, black and white stripped crop top, a blue and black cardigain and to finish it I had a necklace that hung loosely around my neck going into the bathroom I changed into my cloths and as quickly as posible I did my hair in waves and put some in the front and in the rest in the back. Stepping out I grabbed my tooth brush and waited for Jessica to come out of the restroom to brush my teeth after about five minutes she came out wearing light blue ripped shorts, white crop top, a blue flowerly flannel and her hair in a fishtail braid to the side with her white converse and tooth brush in hand. "The guys just texted me they said to be out in the hall in five minutes" she said as I nodded and went into the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth.

Getting my suitcase out I held my sleeping baby girl in one hand as Jessica held my sleeping baby boy and rolled her suitcase in the other as we went out into the hall not forgetting a thing. Going into the hall I saw Rebecca who was holding Ashton's hand while walking down the hall to the elevator, Rebecca had on black jeans with a black crop top that reveiled her stomoch, a red and black flannel with her black converse as her hair was straigted and put to both sides of her body. "Hey so do we wait here or down stairs in the lobby" Rebecca said as she let go of Ashton's hand "let's just wait here, now dam Rebecca showing off that skin I'm going to have to steal her away from you" Jessica told Aston as she pulled Rebecca closer "well have you kissed her no you haven't so she is mine" Ashton said in a, 'duh' tone as he took her hand and pulled her into a kiss that turned into a make out session Jessica rolled her eyes "guys please no sex in the hall" she joked as they split part. Laughing we waited until Brianna and Luke came out of there room shortly and behind them was Liam and Zoey.

Brianna had on light blue jeans, a white croptop, with a white brownish cardigan, white converse, and her hair curled and put to both sides. While Zoey had on a blue dress with a brown belt around her waist and brown with blue sandles, brown bag and her glasses. "Hey the boys are already in the lobby they said they are checking us out" nodding we all took the elevator down as crapped as we were we still managed to not wake up the kids. "Here let me help you" Liam said to Jessica and I as he took our sutiecases while we thanked him. "I'll take that" Calum said talking my suitecase from Liam and heading towards me "the paps are outside" he wispered in my ears as he had his hand in the small of my back and walked towards the van that was picking us up to take us to the airport. Walking past all the paps we got into the van with Liam Zoey Jessica And Michael and the rest of the group took the other vans. "Go to sleep babe" Liam said as he put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes "here I'll carry her so you can sleep this is going to be a long ride" Calum said taking Nicole from my arms without waking her and setting her in his arms. Nodding I layed my head on the window and closed my eyes falling asleep immediately.