Chapter Eleven

Erin's pov

Waking up I felt super warm with my eyes wide open I smiled as I cuddled closer to the person I was lying next to. Realizing it was Calum I scooted over as fast as possibly, accedently waking him up "what's wrong?" he asked worried as his eyes shot open "uh nothing I just up relized I was so close" I told him as he nodded awakredly. "Now that your up do you know what time it is?" "yeah" he said taking his phone out from his pocket. "Its 6:30am" he replied as I nodded I'm going to go check on the kids I told him as he slid the little wall down and got off helping me down.
Going to the kids I saw them still sleeping peacefully I smiled down at them "your beautiful" I heard Calum say as I turned around and pretended I didn't here him "what" I asked "their beautiful" he said again changing his words nodding I hid my smile and sat on the couch they had. "This bus is really big" I told him changing the subject "it is.." He spoke nodding his head "Erin we need to talk" he immediately spoke as he sat on the chouch with me. "Yes" I said turing to him "look I want a chance, Erin a chance to be with you I don't want six months I want one month I want to hold you every night I want you and the kids with me at all time I want us to be a family that's all I've ever wanted I'm eventually going to loose my mind if I you aren't with me." He told me as I was speechless getting any words I can find I replied to his comment "Calum you know what you did is not anything I can just forget about it, it is going to take time" "how much time, it's been a year" he inturrpted me "as much time as I need that was something really hard to take and I know I kinda want every problem to go away and us to be a family but let's face it that isn't going to happen in a blink of an eye."

"Can you at least give me a chance?" He said "please I promise you if you go on one date with me when we get to our hotel i will stop bugging you" he spoke as I sighed "Calum I don't think that's possible" he then got on his knees and put his hands together "please Erin just one date" he said as I was about to say 'no' I heard Brianna's voice "oh just say yes" turning around I realized she was awake wearing her jeans and Luke's shirt smiling down at Calum I forced out a 'yes' hearing Brianna clap in exciment Calum got off the floor and sat back down.
"So when are we getting to the hotel" I asked waiting to see when our date was "we are actually" he paused peeking his head trough the window "here" he smirked as I took in a breath now realizing what he had done. As the bus stopped everyone got what they needed to get, I picked up Alex as Calum picked up Nicole and headed for the first bus I was on opening the side of the bus he got my suitcase and signalled me to follow him. "Hey guys how was your night" Jessica came up to us as I shrugged "good and yours" "amazing" she replied looking over at Michael "we didn't do anything we were just talking but I found out I'm dating a werido" she smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I'm also dating a werido" he said as she slapped his arm "its a good type of weird right" she smiled as he just rolled his eyes playfuly.

Walking into the building we all he walked to the front desk as Rebecca sighed us in, waiting for a good ten minutes she came back with our keys "so we have the same rooms as the other hotel" she spoke giving us our keys. "Ok so we share a room I'll get you ready for your date" Jessica said as I furrowed my eyebrows "how did you know I was going out" "Brianna" she simply said as if it was nothing, heading up to our rooms we entered our room and I set Alex down as Calum set Nicole down and left. "So how did he ask you" she said "well he basically begged for a date he said if he can have a date when we get to the hotel but I thought it was in a day or two and that's when he told me we were already at the hotel" I explained to her as she nodded.
"so where are you guys going" she questioned as I shrugged my shoulders "I'll ask him while you shower and then when your out I'll have your outfit ready" she said as I nodded grabbing some underwear from my bag and heading to the shower. Stripping from my cloths I turned on the water and jumped in.

Taking a twenty minute shower I washed my hair and body and did what I had to do. Getting out I wrapped a towel around my body and blow dried my hair stepping out of the bathroom I saw my outfit on the bed as my kids were gone quickly going back into the restroom I changed into what Jessica had gave me which was light blue shorts that were kinda ripped from the bottom, a white croptop and a blue with red flannel with white converse. Putting my hair into a messy bun I walked out of the restroom "oh good you have it in a bun" Jessica stepped into the room "why?" I asked her as I started putting my dirty cloths in my bag "because I just wanted you to put it in a bun it looks nice" she said smirking ignoring her smirk I had asked her where my kids were and she told me "Calum is taking care of them" well I got ready "but I'm ready" I said getting out of the room and heading to claims which in all honesty I didn't know where that was at. Knocking in a door I relized it was Brianna's because she opened the door with a smile "yes" she said poking her head out "sorry I'm looking for Calum's room" I told her as she nodded and pointed me to were it was saying a quick 'thank you' I got to the door were Brianna had told me walking past a door were I heard, nosies. About to knock on Calum's door he got out "oh hey sorry I was about to take them to the other room I don't want them hearing this" he said as the nosie got cleaer and realized it was Ashton and Rebecca in each others company, if you know what I mean.

Laughing a little I walked with Calum and the kids back to my room. "So are you ready" he asked nodding he set Alex in the bed as I set Nicole down "are you going to get them ready" he asked "why?" I asked a little confused "not that I don't want them or anything its just a question" I stated "we are taking them with us" he said as I nodded getting him out of the room as I changed them into warm clothes and shoes. "Ok you can come in now" I yelled to Calum as he opened the door "let's go" he said grabbing Nicole and I grabbed Alex walking all the way to the elevator and down into the car we strapped the kids in and got into the car as he started the engine. "If you don't mind me asking where are we going" I asked as he backed up and got out of the parking lot "its kind of a surprise" he replied keeping his eyes on the road. Sighing I stared out the window for the whole ride until I fell asleep.
Shivering I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in the car anymore. Looking around I saw I was laying in a mattress that's was kinda like a counch, snacks and lights everywhere, and a sheet with rope tied around trees as a movie was about to play. Getting up fully I saw Calum on the other little bed with Alex and Nicole as they walked holding on to Calum. "look who is up" he smiled as my kids holds turned towards me and smiled as well trying to say mom "come on dad" Calum said sitting them down as he tried to get them to say dad "da" they said as they just kept repeating that "they getting there" he said as he carried them to were I was at. "So this is beautiful" I told him looking around as he smiled "thanks" "was it hard putting this all together" I asked "not really the hardest part was the movie" he said as I giggled imagineing him trying to put the sheet up, "but it was worth it" he said smiling at me. Laughing I carried Nicole as he carried Alex getting cofterable to watch the movie laying against the pillow in a sitting down position as Calum did the same "what movie are we watching" I asked "Pitch Perfect" he smiled "because if we go watch Pitch Perfect 2 you have to watch the first one" he said he then reached a basket and took out popcorn and a blanket covering us and putting the popcorn in the middles as we gave the kids their bottle. Smiling I watched the movie without any distractions.

Finally the movie finish and we were packing up "did you enjoy it" he asked with a hopeful smile "of course it was the best" I told him putting helping him put the stuff in the trunck. "Well what do you think about me now" he said "while Calum you were great in this day don't get me wrong you were amazing but I don't think after this day we are ok" I said as he nodded "ok I'll keep trying I still have the rest of these- " I then covered his mouth and turned him around to see Alex and Nicole taking their first steps. Feeling really happy and wanting to cry I kneeled down and opened my arms for one of them could walk into my arms as Calum followed my lead Nicole then ran into his arms and Alex into mine. Standing up with him in my arms I smiled widely as my heart raced hugging Alex I kissed his forehead. Looking back at Calum I hugged him and kissed him quickly on the lips realizing what I had done I looked at him and walked to the side of the car quickly strapping in Alex and getting into the car with another word.

Hey guys I hope you guys are liking this story. What do you guys think about it? Comment vote share. Sorry if it is short and for any typos.
Love ya Jessica_Michael