Seven

smut warning:)
JJ's POV
I don't know what came over me, but as soon as Will was gone I wanted Emily. I needed her. As soon as his car was gone I sped to her apartment. I knocked on the door and as soon as she opened it I melted.

The way she looked at me, the way she looked in the sweatshirt I left in her room. All of it. When she smiled at me I felt my legs shake a little. I could only say one thing, it's all I needed to say. I got my answer and pushed through the door.

She let me kiss her and I shut the door behind me. Without breaking contact, I led her to her bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and started taking off my sweatshirt shirt. I sat on her lap and started kissing towards her jawline.

She tilted her neck and her hair fell back. It was really hot. I started to grind my hips on her lap and she pulled me closer. Our stomachs were touching and I pulled off her sweatshirt. "I love it when you wear my clothes." I whispered in her ear.

She let out a breath and I laid her further down. I moved lower to her back and didn't leave any marks. Her hips shifted and I put my hand on her stomach; the other playing with her hair.

"Please." She sighed.

I pulled her sweats down and moved towards the end of the bed. I moved her underwear to the side with one hand and rubbed her thigh with the other. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer.

I wrapped both arms around her thighs and started to kiss down her center. I kissed the inside of her leg and licked back up to her mouth. I moved on thumb to her clit and played with her until her legs shook.

"Faster Jay." She moaned. I smiled in the kiss and did as told. Her back arched into my stomach and I licked off my fingers. Emily sat up and pulled my hips in closer to hers. She held my head closer and she bit my lip.

We were just getting started again when someone knocked at her door. We shot up and stayed frozen on the bed for a moment. "Are you expecting anyone?" I whispered. She shook her head.

"Emily sweets it's me." We let out the breath we were holding and started to get our clothes back on. "How do we make this look normal?" I asked. Emily looked around for a moment before getting out wine glasses.

"Is there an open bottle? It can be a newly opened one without another empty one." She said as I looked through the wine cabinet. "No but we could just chug it." I offered.

She laughed and opened a bottle of white before filling the glasses and drinking some from the bottle. I did the same and hopped on the couch while Emily opened it.

"Oh hey Pen, what's up?" She said. Penelope looked between us two and Emily finished her thought. "We just had to talk about the case a little bit."

"Oh. Did I wake you? It took a while to open the door." She laughed as Emily offered her in. "Why would we have been asleep? It's only like 8." I asked. Penelope looked confused before looking at the watch.

"JJ, it's almost 11 pm." Emily laughed and I smiled.

We had sex for three hours.