Eleven

Emily's POV
"Shit. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't pushed." I said. I didn't know. I never would have wanted this to be how she came out to me. I'm an ass.

"It's okay. I was going to tell you soon but I didn't know how. Now I did." She laughed. I didn't think and gave her a hug. "I'm proud of you."

She nodded and backed up. "When Will said those things, it felt like he was saying them about me. That's why I got freaked out. Because if I tell him, he'll say the same to me." She sat on her desk and wiped her face.

"JJ I can help you figure something out." I tried offering but she shook her head. "I want to do this alone. And besides we have to get back to work." She smiled.

She lightly pushed me towards the door and I left without saying anything. Derek saw and have me a loom. "We're better." I smiled.

JJ's POV

When Emily left I texted Will to come to my office. I had to tell him now. He was over shortly and we sat in my office.

"I have to tell you something and I don't know how you are going to take it." I said. "I'm bisexual. I have been since I was a teen." He leaned back and laughed.

"Of course you are. I'm sure she has some real good lies in your head. Being gay and all that." He said standing up.

"Will, it's the truth. I don't know what your thinking but it isn't true." I said following him. We were standing by the door when he turned to me.

"You don't know what you're talking about." He groaned. "I do know. I'm gay." I said raising my voice. He raised one hand and I tried to grab it. "Will!" I squeaked. I grabbed his wrist after and he paused for a moment.

Before he could do anything, the door swung open with Morgan and Rossi standing there. I froze, holding Will's hand, face turning red, starting to cry. "We're all fine in here." He tried saying but Morgan looked at me. I shook my head a little bit and he grabbed Will and walked him out the door.

"Come here." Rossi said as he pulled me into a hug. He held me like a dad, I needed that. He rubbed my back and I stopped crying. "What happened?" He asked.

"We were just talking. And he hit me." I sighed. I started to breathe and looked at the bullpen. Emily was looking at me. I nodded and she gave a pity smile. Rossi walked me down and left me at the desks.

"I did it." I laughed and Emily gave me a pity laugh. She hugged me and I just wanted to sit there forever.