Chapter 6

"Good morning, sweetheart. How'd you sleep?"

The familiar deep voice startled Thea as she unlocked her office door. She hesitantly opened the door to find exactly who she had expected; sitting legs sprawled out on her sofa, exactly where he had sat yesterday. Elio contently smiled, waving a lazy hand.

He was dressed in much more casual clothes compared to last night, wearing a navy blue shirt and sweatpants. Although his t-shirt fit him perfectly fine—not too tight or too loose—the muscles that bulged through in his torso and arms were hard to miss.

"Who let you in so early?" She asked, disregarding her urge to gawk at the man, walking into her office. She spared him a short glance before setting down her things on her desk.

"Savannah."

Savannah?

Nodding slowly, she decided not to question her supervisor's actions. She wasn't too elated about the fact that she was just letting him into her office but she didn't want to object either. After her supervisor had sent him to her house to bring the paperwork, Thea figured that the two had to be much closer than she originally thought. Which unfortunately did not seem like a good thing.

"You just came yesterday. Why are you here again?" She asked but received no reply. Usually, her patients only needed to come once a week but it seemed like Elio had his own schedule.

Turning her head to glance at him over her shoulder, she noticed that he had been staring at her the whole time. Well not exactly her, but rather her ass.

"Elio." She gritted out his name, immediately turning around to hide her rear out of view. This fucking pervert. "What the hell are you looking at?"

A disappointed look passed his face and he slowly dragged his eyes up to finally meet her eyes.

"Your ass." He replied simply as if it was the most innocent thing ever. Narrowing her eyes, she held back the string of curses that threatened to escape her lips. His head was always in the gutter and she couldn't even begin to imagine the dirty thoughts that ran through his mind.

"May I ask why you were staring at it?" She forced the words out, wanting to remain as professional and calm as possible.

He shrugged. "You have an incredibly nice ass. Is that a problem?"

"Yeah, it is. This is a patient-therapist relationship. Act professionally for once."

He rolled his eyes, dismissively waving his hand. "Here. Sit down." He patted the seat next to him, giving her an inviting smile but knowing her and her pride, she was bound to turn down his offer.

"Yeah, not gonna happen." She snorted before grabbing her clipboard. Walking towards the armchair she usually sat in, he stopped her when she walked past him, wrapping his hands around her wrist. She let out a silent groan, turning her head to scowl at him.

"Don't be such a killjoy, Thea. Loosen up for once." He patted the seat next to him once again, looking up at her with innocent pleading eyes.

She narrowed her eyes, about to decline his offer.

"Frowning gives you wrinkles." He suddenly quipped, only causing the frown on her face to deepen.

She scoffed before shaking her hand out of his grasp but he quickly grabbed it again. What does he want now?

"Wait, wait, I'm sorry." He quickly apologized, tugging her hand to sit down next to him.

Glaring at him, he gave her one of his panty-dropping grins, causing all her thoughts to turn to mush. Christ, this man really knew how to use his looks to his advantage. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't attracted to him. If she truly wasn't, she wouldn't have slept with him the night at the bar.