Chapter 20

Thank you guys for still being here. I've been so busy lately but I managed to finish this chapter for you guys. A bit of a filler chapter and cliffhanger, I know but next chapter will be out soon. Love you guys. Sending you all big fat wet juicy virtual kisses. 

...

Thea stood in front of the mirror, frowning in frustration as she struggled to zip up her dress. Despite spending an hour of preparation for the event, her efforts were hindered by the stubborn zipper. Anticipation turned into panic as the zipper remained stuck, resisting all her attempts.

Although the dress fit perfectly, the zipper was stubbornly stuck. The fact that Elio knew her size was a mystery, but she chose not to dwell on it.

As she struggled with the zipper, Elio walked into the room. Thea let out a sigh of relief at the sight of him. "Elio, can you help me with this?" she asked, turning around to reveal the back of her dress.

He walked up to her, a faint smile on his lips. "Of course," he agreed, his fingers swiftly working on the zipper. She felt a shiver coursing down her spine as his fingers grazed her skin.

However her frustration quickly returned as the zipper refused to budge once again. She let out a frustrated groan. "Why won't this thing zip up?"

He chuckled softly. "Here, let me try something," he said, his fingers tracing the length of the zipper. Thea felt a surge of anticipation as she watched him work through the mirror, his fingers moving in a slow, deliberate motion.

Suddenly, the zipper finally gave way and she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much, Elio," she expressed, turning to face him.

Their eyes met, and in that brief moment, she found herself captivated by the intensity of his gaze. Emotions surged between them, raw and unspoken, stirring a fierce desire within her. The urge to lean in, to lose herself in the heat of the moment, overwhelmed her senses.

Yet, before she could act on her impulse, he withdrew, his eyes guarded. "You're welcome," he replied, his tone suddenly detached.

Disappointment gnawed at Thea's, but she quickly pushed it aside. That was so unlike him.

"Are you ready to go now?" He asked, his gaze lingering on her. He seemed like he wanted to say something but refrained from doing so.

"Yeah," she responded with a curt nod.

...

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm and golden glow across the sky, Thea found herself cruising along the winding country road in Ellio's car.

"What kind of party is this?" Thea voiced, breaking the deafening silence in the car.

Elio cleared his throat. "My mother's 60th."

"What?" Her voice held a note of incredulity. "And you're just mentioning this now?"

He shrugged. "What does it change? She'll adore you."

"Elio," She let out a sigh, giving him a pointed look. He glanced at her shortly before focusing on the road. "Why am I meeting your mother?"

"Don't you want to meet the woman responsible for creating this masterpiece?" He jabbed a thumb to his chest and offered her a playful smirk.

"That wasn't what I was asking." She muttered out bitterly. Even the car could barely carry his ego.

He spared her another glance before chuckling to himself. He reached over and rested his hand on her thigh. She glared at him, shooting him the dirtiest look she could manage.