Chapter 10

He let out a low grunt, his hands tightening their grip on her hair. He stiffened before he ejaculated, filling her mouth. Swallowing every drop of cum he had to offer, she graciously sucked him clean, spurt after spurt.

Even when he was done, his cock beginning to soften, she continued to suck him softly, taking every last drop he could give. He watched her, his chest rising and falling as he smirked, spent but satisfied.

When she was done, she steadily rose off her knees, wiping his semen from the side of her lips with her thumb before slowly sucking on it. A racy glint passed her eyes as she licked her lips clean, her tongue welcoming the salty taste.

He watched her, his eyes refusing to falter, not even for a second. She could see his semi-flaccid cock began to stir again, growing hard as he watched her.

Before she could even comprehend what was going on, his hand was already on the back of her head and he had brought his lips down to meet hers. He claimed her mouth, a harsh reminder she would be his tonight.

She had noticed that he was much rougher tonight but she liked it. He harshly sucked on her bottom lip, fucking her mouth all over again. Smiling beneath his lips, she parted her lips, granting him access as she tangled her fingers in his hair, kissing him back. God, they were so soft.

Her hands slow trailed down from his hair to his chest, her palm pressing against his muscular physique beneath his clothes.

She became unbearably aware of the heat that kept rushing to her core. Sure, she was drunk as hell but she felt every aching moment and every burning spark that Elio left, wherever his hands went.

"Elio." Thea let out beneath her lips and it came out as a moan. She needed him. Anywhere, just right now. On the couch, on the counter, even on the damn wall, for God's sake.

He took a step back, giving her a chance to breathe. She smiled shakily through her breaths, keeping her eyes trained on the man.

Why was he so hot? Why did she ever bother resisting him when she knew that sooner or later, it would lead up to this, no matter how hard she tried to resist his charm.

Taking the lead, she grabbed his hand before pressing his palm up against her throbbing core. She looked up at him as she began rubbing herself through her panties with his hand. His eyes had darkened as she sank her teeth into her bottom lip her eyes shutting close.

His hand began its own motion and she let go as it started a slow circular motion around her clit. She let out a suppressed moan before gripping her hand on his shoulder. He watched her, finding and memorizing which spots made her tremble with pleasure.

She could feel herself soak through her panties as another flush of heat went through her. She needed a release.

Suddenly, he moved her panties to the side, his fingers making contact with her sopping wet cunt. He toyed with the lips of her pussy, teasing her. Digging her face into his neck, she moaned, begging for more.

She was panting with relief as he slipped two fingers in, beginning a slow pumping motion inside of her. She clenched her legs together in pure ecstasy but he quickly used his other hand to separate them once again. A new wave of heat and wetness pulsed through her, her legs starting to buckle.

The air was filled with her ragged breathing as she begged for more. Each motion brought her closer and closer to the edge, far faster than she had prepared. She blamed her lack of sexual endurance on the alcohol but deep down she knew that it was just an excuse.

"Don't stop." She gasped out breathlessly as his fingers drove into her. She clenched around his two digits, squirming at the stimulation. His thumb deliberately pressed against her sensitive clit, right where she needed him, forcing a strangled moan from her throat.