1•

The green fresh leaves bristled in a bright sunny day,A tall and old man was watching from the window with sharp eyes as he fixed his gloves,looking the Encanto Village from afar.The man was named Calypso Heilo Jimenez (Your/father's name),the man had Nessert color hair,Ebony eye color and pale skin with a pointy nose.In his office:

A large golden eagle was standing still in it's cage,suddenly the silence was broken from the footsteps coming forward

A large golden eagle was standing still in it's cage,suddenly the silence was broken from the footsteps coming forward.It began knocking on door softly,the man gave a soft but deep "Come in".The door open revealing a beautiful and old Woman who had Ariel hair color and Chartreuse eye color with a pale skin "Busy?" The woman asked,echoing the room "Not at all,Zara"The man replied,glancing his Gorgeous wife with a steady gaze.The woman gave his Husband a smile,following his gaze at the village walking forward founding herself standing next to him."It's beautiful isn't it?"She began asking,her gaze was still at the village her eyes sparked with interest,the man on the other hand remained silent,giving a "Hm" in respond.Kids running around playing,People helping and busy doing their jobs,A grey hair which was fixed in a bun with a purple-magenta color dress,the person looked old.The figure made Calypso's pupil squint as he recognized it 'Alma Madrigal' making a deep groan in his throat made Zara (Your/Mother's/Name) turn her head to him,studying his expression made her dip her head in understanding "Ah..Mi vida,I know this is hard to take care..Pero estoy seguro de que Le superaremos juntos"She promised,her hand moving into his and gripping it lightly Calypso turned to her,giving her a smile and kissed her forehead.

           But that was only Years ago..

Darkness covered their surroundings. Blood and scarlet red dripping from the body.Flooded eyes with tears. Red and blue lights flickered multiple times. Calypso ran down to Zara holding her, anxiously. He never experienced losing someone before..."I got you. It's gonna be okay. Your gonna be okay!" The man    Almost studdered anxiously, his breath hitched, looking above and viewing a young boy shaking with fear "Layton (You can change your name if you want)...Don't stand there and get out of here! You'll get hit" He ordered with an Abrasive tone, a hand placed on the man's shoulder, Calypso looked down and saw Zara..Her eyes were almost down She gave your father a smile.. One last smile, the man broke down in tears as the rain began pouring. Multiple city people came down helping your mother, you, on the other hand, was still in place A voice came interrupting your thought "Layton!" You turned and saw your father picking you up and went to the Van to the Hospital.You we're silent you tried to picture and remember what were you thinking 'Mother is..Dead.' That was all you can think and all you can picture was her lifeless body..