7•

Layton and Dreyden we're still walking together "You alright?"He asks in a brittle way "I'm fine" You utterly replied. "Stop" he ordered and you obeyed glancing at him from behind with a raised eyebrow, Dreyden's gaze didn't find Layton's. He followed his gaze spotting a female person standing up with a smile "Is that how you greet me?" She asked amusingly "Prima" you spoke "Sup Eileithya" Dreyden spoke next almost interrupting Layton's, placing his forearm on Layton's shoulder with a snarky look. Eileithya giggled "You boys are still the guys I know" The three heard Mirabel's voice, turning their heads to see Mirabel begging her sister Luisa Madrigal if something was wrong but it seems like Luisa tried to tell her nothing is wrong. They watched them confusingly, as Luisa held all the donkeys and exclaim out of nowhere then... she begin Singing? (Vid above)

After that

Eileithya placed her hands on the guys shoulder "Okay why don't we get something to eat?" Dreyden turned and smirk "Splendid idea" "Of course my treat" Layton remained quiet then spoke "I-"He was interrupted by Dreyden's pull on his arm as he gasp softly

In the small cafeteria, having a nice meal, cracking jokes, and know themselves more. "Curiosity hit me thereof why would the Madrigal we'll.." She trailed off, Layton looked at his food in agreement "Vision" Dreyden Answers, placing both of his hands behind his head "How do you know?" Eileithyia consulted "I overheard Luisa about Bruno's vision, it's not like I care" He bluntly deciphered "I bet those snarky madrigals are going downhill" He smirks mischievously "If they did then it's a Win" He Boomingly declared

Time passed and the three were at the Madrigal's house Why? Well, Eileithya's little brother was in there playing with Antonio then got spotted by Antonio's parents. Layton has his hand down his pockets, clicking his tongue as he observes the Madrigals scolding your prima. What are you gonna do about it anyway? Dryden on the other hand tried to defend her and her brother 'this is idiotic' you stood in front of them "That is enough for today" "Young lady you better keep an eye on your brother" Pepa caused a rain on her head "Excuse you but Eileithya's brother was only playing with Antonio"Dreyden defended her, Pepa and Dreyden fought just like they did with Dona Alma "I said ENOUGH!" You yelled making them look at you, you gave the Madrigal's a death stare. Your ivy eye colors began to glow "So this is how you treat my cousins and friend huh? What would the town's people will say if I expose this?" the madrigals remain speechless, you clicked your tongue harshly "If I ever see you threaten them again...I will immediately report you all to my father" With that you and your cousins left. Dryden whisperly yell at you "That was you got to say?! Damn you--" "Don't yell. Good thing I got you all out of there" Dreyden sighs and sat down on the couch, tiredly "Good point" (Eileithya's brother was back at their home) You glanced at the window spotting a woman in an orange dress with a red bow tie 'Dolores Madrigal' your pupils quints as you saw her "quit glancing Layton" Eileithya interrupted your gaze on her "Hey Layton mind if I can sleep for the night?" Dryden asks, tiredly. You agreed since Dreyden and you have been good friends for 7 years why would decline that?