8•

Julieta assigned, Dolores, to offer the town's people some food that was made from her

"Awwww Sake you're so cute" Eileithya praised, your sugar glider on her hand "Careful Prima. Sake is young and small, you'll crush her" You throaty said, warning her. A sudden knock came from the door, Layton open it, noticing Dolores with food in her hand and yet unnoticed that you opened it. She gasps rarely, your eyes widen a bit then spoke "Were you gonna give me that?" "Huh? This? Y-yeah I supposed--" "Take it away" you interrupted straightly, Dolores gave you a questionable look "Food like those are only for the low people" You look down on her and continued "I only eat expensive foods" You closed the door. Dolores was confused, placing the food down, and knocked again, You came out with crossed arms then a raised eyebrow "How dare you closed the door like that?! Did your parents teach you any manners?" Your eyes narrowed unhurriedly then it began to glow "Watch your mouth Madrigal you don't know who you're talking to" You warned the smaller woman "Hm? Don't act like you're older than me, I bet you're just tall" Was she challenging you? With your age? You hummed deeply than she spoke, "How old are you?" You raised a brow "What?" She grabs your poncho "I said how old are you?" You remained quiet and yet unflinching, this woman is getting on my nerves "26" You mutter for her to hear. Dolores's eyes widen a bit then let go of you, walking backward in embarrassment "21 I see" How do you know I'm 21?" she asked "You look like one" Both of you almost made eye contact and a question came in your head So this woman dares to talk back at me? A voice interrupted them, then glanced where it was Spotting Dona Alma and Senora Guzman talking about Mariano and Isabella's Marriage, well which saddened Dolores. "Falling for Mariano huh?" I-it's none of your business!" You remained speechless She sighed "I have to go now" She turned around about to go, she glanced back at you then smiled "See you around" You were still in place and didn't what to react to that part, you blink then move your eyes to Dreyden and Eileithya inside who were playing chess.

"Who was that Primo?" She asked her gaze still on the chess, Dreyden placed his onto another. You remained speechless then Dreyden looked at you, clearly impatient "Just some kids trying to make fun of me" You finally spoke "Dreyden" Dreyden straighten himself, his left leg fold and the other on the edge of the table hanging "Do" You trailed off, trying to fix your gaze, Dreyden tipped his head on the side "Do you know that your brother is getting married to Isabella?" Dresden stretches his jaw into a yawn then spoke between yawns "Yeah I guess so" Eileithya furrowed his eyebrows on him in distaste "Don't worry guys, it's not like That madrigal love him anyway" He laughed charismaticaly. A sudden song came outside and the three took a peek to see founding The madrigals singing about Bruno 'We Don't Talk About Bruno?' 'These Madrigals don't understand what Bruno did these days' Dreyden spoke bluntly "Why would they sing that one? It's idiotic and that will make Bruno a massive burden" Eileithya moved her chess in agreement waiting for Dreyden

{Sincerly forgive me why this is short}