• 15

The accident of the Jimenez family turned into a Rumor. Spreading widely that it would take months for it to forget.

Dolores was helping Senora Julieta heal the people with her Empanadas, A sudden dash came, breathing heavily before it spoke "H-hey Dolores!" Chirped Mirabel. "Hello, Mira" Replied Dolores with a quick chuckle before squeaking a question "Oh! What happened by the way?"

"I need an Empanada" The girl grumbled as she showed a nasty scar on her arms and legs, smiling shyly. Handing the empanadas to her then sat down on the chair.

"Oh! Have you heard the rumor?" She broke the silence. Dolores shook her head and then arranged the empanadas "Why?"

Miracle felt dumbfounded & was in disbelief before exclaiming to her with a hint of confusion "Wait! you haven't heard?! You're the only Madrigal kid that has very good hearing And you DON'T know?!"

"Sorry. . I was too busy. What was it about anyway?"

"Layton & his Dad bumped into each other" She murmured, covering her mouth only to Dolores hear her

"Mhm. . . Then?"

"It was crazy!" The younger girl exclaimed. "They were speaking then the Older Jimenez was speaking to Layton very menacing----"

Miracle stopped for a moment, which made Dolores look confused. Following Mirabel's gaze slowly and then She began to squeak after exclaiming a "Woah!"

Layton stood still like a statue, narrowing his eyes on the girl that was placing a hand on her chest. Layton murmured, "Was I bothering?"

Dolores began to shudder in embarrassment "Hmmm, I was just healing Mirabel" glancing at the side she was dumbfounded that Mirabel left already

"Oh. Oh well" Glancing at Layton once more before spotting a gash on his Neck which was kinda wide, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Mind explaining?" demanded Dolores. Layton only remained speechless, giving her only a blink

An angry wind curled in, shaking the leaves & hearing the town kids laughing around, "You're not answering are you?"

"Nah." Layton curved his lip into a menacing smile

"Sit."

"Hm?"

Dreyden & Eileithya we're walking down the road "Good thing your back! I'm completely delighted " "Yeah thanks." giggled Eileithya.

Walking & chatting, a sound roared nearby, and the two recognized that voice. They peeked where it was without hesitation. Sending a gasp from Eileithya, covering her mouth as Dreyden could hold a laugh.

Dolores forced Layton to push him on the chair, placing both of her hands on his chest shoulder glaring at him disappointedly

Layton's breath hitched at the sudden turn back. Then Felt a sensual feeling that spread on his pale face

Dolores stepped back slowly "Here." Giving the man empanadas "This will heal that scar, it looks nasty"

Layton ate the empanada slowly, saving the taste of the fresh food.

Dreyden & Eileithya backed up then pushed/punched Dreyden's chest lightly "Yo! What was that?" She gasped sending Dreyden to shudder "U-uhm! I-i don't know what h-hap--"

Eileithya snapped her fingers "Let's go and see his Dad!" Dreyden swallowed feeling helpless

"What?" The great & old Jimenez barked loudly making his office echoed, "Yep." Eileithya straightforwardly spoke. Mr. Jimenez then slowly turned his look onto Dreyden who was sweating palely

"Do you know what he's doing Dreyden? You are the only close companion of my Son."

Dreyden then dipped his head giving a small murmur "I sincerely do not."

"What else did you find out?"

"Well Uncle, by the time I came back noticed his closet was kinda less so In my point of view he was--" Paused for a moment not wanting to continue but Calypso already know what the girl will say next.

Fixing his necktie then exhaled sharply, glaring his eyes at the two "Very well then, get out"

Without hesitation, the two were in front of Mr. Jimenez's office who was now about to slam the door harshly making Eileithya flinch

"Damn, I never talked to Uncle for a while. He honestly got Way more sterner"

"Don't you think he'll hear you?"

"Let's just go" grabbing Dreyden's arm quickly and then sprinting out "Don't drag me, You little!---" "Quiet!"

Pepa & Felix Madrigal was on the balcony near the stairs talking. Dolores came then squeaked placing a hand on her chest once again. Layton was standing there with a plain face per usual, then, Dolores began to wail "Don't you have better things to do?!"

She noticed the tall & thin man was wearing his poncho with dark pants & Black Polo which the sleeves were big but they suited him. Layton tilted his head with a menacing smile "Yes."

Dolores gave a blunt reply "You do like smiling a lot huh?"

Layton narrowed his eyes unhurriedly turning them into a soft glow "Do you like me smiling?"

"You're very unusual, no offense! But. . . I don't know you" that made Layton tip his head and then raised a question "Do. . . You want to know more about me?"

"Huh?" she raised a brow then tilted her head "M-maybe?"

"Why are you so interested in me?"

Dolores cried out "As if!" Pepa & her husband turned to the scene

Dolores sighed then walked past him "Forget it I'm gonna go rest" "You must have been tired." Layton replied softly following her action

While walking down she uttered "I'm tired every day okay? If. . . Only Mariano didn't break up with me--- Y'know what I mean" sighed the girl

Layton halted, continuing to narrow his eyes. Slowly walking toward the girl then unhurriedly holding her arm to take her somewhere."Huh?"

Layton's strong grasp let Dolores sit on the couch and then spoke "Eat that." Resting with her with his head up who was resting on the back couch, Dolores acceptedly took the food and ate it out "Hey, Quick question what made you & your Papi live here?"
Layton looked at her for a moment before looking down "My father & I find this place peacefully and I can't tell you much yet, my mind is telling me that I cannot trust you yet" There was a firm at last part

Dolores nodded not wanting to argue back.